Barack inauguration Ceremony

carpedeum

Would YolanDa what's her face be singing at this ceremony if McCain got in?Some racist people.She wouldn't sing for McCain would she?Why?because he is white!
how the f*ck do you know? U asked her? I bet she would jump at the chance to sing for ANY president, that's A LOT of publicity there. " 2 of the 3 ppl in N-Dubz are white and i swear that Reggae bitch is white as well.
f*ck them Vanilla white bastards. They think they are black. They even go black barbers to get patterns put on their heads, wear their trousers down their ankles and kiss their teeth.Them bitches ain't white, even if they look it.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would YolanDa what's her face be singing at this ceremony if McCain got in?Some racist people.She wouldn't sing for McCain would she?Why?because he is white!
how the f*ck do you know? U asked her? I bet she would jump at the chance to sing for ANY president, that's A LOT of publicity there. " 2 of the 3 ppl in N-Dubz are white and i swear that Reggae bitch is white as well.
f*ck them Vanilla white bastards. They think they are black. They even go black barbers to get patterns put on their heads, wear their trousers down their ankles and kiss their teeth.Them bitches ain't white, even if they look it.
Ceazy?

Obama is the first black **well part black** president of america.Don't u think black people should be allowed to celebrate?Who said white people was banned? LOL dem n dubz fassies are performing.You're not gonna have country western artists at a thing predominantly for black people are you?Do you think When McCain had a victory party he would be asking people like Mavado to perform?... exactly.
Who?

Guest luckstar
That guy from Ndubz ain't even white. He is Iranian or some sh*t.And that blonde girl is a wog socket.
pots kettlesphrase comes 2 mindanywya this barack sh*t is windin upim actuallly anticipating this mulattos speechimagine if he came out 2 jeezy and ans my president is black :lol:

gonna be at radio my mum and everyone is making a big dealtbhuntil i see man doing stuff proper i will carebut i know he wont really make much of a diffrencejust because how things areGorbachov made changes in the 80's to the ussrlook what happened there people were making moves behind his back from his own party. Lucky yeltsin saved himobama is kinda stuck with the middle east ting imohis deputy is a jew and pro isreal and hiliary secetary of state is a isreal supporteronly thing i can see is an iraq pull outeven guantomalow bay (sp) i can see that being longnessas for the economy boy oh boy that is a big headache there

i am glad it shows black people around the world some strenth and proudnessand in the long run i hope unitylike jfk and his famous speechits not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your countryor rosenvelt during the depressionhave nothing to fear but fear itselfi wonder what obama will sayand if it will be a world famous speech like thosewho heard bin ladens message too barack even bin laden seemed to have hope

Know what I mean?Why does it have to be black artists like reggae stars and urban music..why not get in Celene Dion and Didio, Britney Spears.. some all star classics..Johnny Cash lolKnow what I mean?Some black supremacy bullshit.
what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

U2, Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp, Shakira, Garth Brooks (country and western), Sheryl Crow and Josh Groban ALL played at the Inauguration Party Yesterday and are ALL white?Why the f*ck you talking bout some sh*t about the indigo2 as if that represents America. f*ck Ndubz. f*ck you!