1017 Bricksquad

MF Cunt

Just returned back from Atlanta GA once again...Its getting emotional over there... the AHA (Atlanta Housing Authority) is demolishing the last few remaining housing estates in the city. Imagine if every estate in London was being simultaneously demolished... that's what they're doing over there. Bowen Homes (Shawty Lo's projects) and University Homes are currently being torn down.The buzz around Gucci is still as high as when he got outta jail.The remix of Obsessed (Mariah Carey ft. Gucci Mane) is getting heavy rotation out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pizH8knqeskA few weekends ago there was the 'Hot 107.9' Birthday Bash..... (Hot 107.9 is Atlanta's biggest radio station, and 'Birthday Bash' is the annual music concert they hold in the Phillips Arena, Downtown ATL)As you can expect... Gucci ripped up the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP5XdiylBHUI'm not sure which new tracks y'all know about... but the hottest one that's started circulating in the A is: Shawty Lo ft. The Dream, Gucci Mane & Ludacris - Atlanta GA^ Its the first cut from Lo's new album 'I Am Carlos'... look out for that!

Its getting emotional over there... the AHA (Atlanta Housing Authority) is demolishing the last few remaining housing estates in the city. Imagine if every estate in London was being simultaneously demolished... that's what they're doing over there. Bowen Homes (Shawty Lo's projects) and University Homes are currently being torn down.eeeesh

• 2 weeks later...

He sez this:Im runnin low from runnin hoesI think we smoked 5 O'z or mohAfter we smoked 5 O'z or mohDem hoes left dem some moh dem hoezDem hoez went cheap az hell ii bauqht dem GuchDem hoes on Nickly Moa dem hoes hoes want nickley moh to drank dem hoes wuz broke dem hoes wuz brokeI no dem hoes from school fah shoDem hoes mama be smokin dopeDem hoes mama use to sell all dey clothes to me fah da low *Read the youtube thing, an it makes sense. lol though.

VETTE PASS BYERRBODY LOOKINGSIX STOVES IN THE HOUSEERRBODY COOKIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>definitely the hardest gucci song ever. the beat is too much aswell. emotional stuff.also i'm back on my gucci sh*t, gave it a break for a while, sounds fresh again.
U talking about the vid tirunih posted??

Guest WAVESURFER
VETTE PASS BYERRBODY LOOKINGSIX STOVES IN THE HOUSEERRBODY COOKIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>definitely the hardest gucci song ever. the beat is too much aswell. emotional stuff.also i'm back on my gucci sh*t, gave it a break for a while, sounds fresh again.
U talking about the vid tirunih posted??
I think he's talking about "Vette Pass By".

Guest WAVESURFER
Lol don't know names still just wanted to know which tracks the best gucci
IMO his best tracks are the bait ones like Freaky Gurl, Pillz, Trap House, Two Thangs, That's My Hood, Photoshoot etc.But having said that, every time I D/L a Gucci mixtape I'll find another 7 or 8 that become my new favourites, until I move onto the next mixtape he drops & forget about the previous one.But those ones are probably the ones I listen to most often, repeatedly like.

another zanger^^^---- juels santana is any given faggot but this song goes crazy hard imosum1 gif the bikini bitches safe------ this aint a official track but again it goes hard like froot loops with no milki thought zone 6 and so icey boy were heavy but w.o.w is sick,look fwd to the next tapegucci is a geniusppl who dont get it shud stick to drake tbhscurryhold tight oj as well though------

trust me you gotta look for them bangers.its saturated in alot of horse Manchester United champions of the world.thats why i said the exact same thing way back in this thread that I can't listen to a whole mixtape otherwise I get a headache too.BUT when them bangers drop i automatically start doing the gucci skank -both wrists in the air, turning it left and right, bouncin up and down

20090722-gucci1.jpg
1. Intro2. Pressure f. Woo Da Kid3. Burr4. Beat it Up f. Trey Songz5. Hottest Rapper f. Waka Flacka6. Gucci f. Shawnna & Nicki Minaj7. Overboard f. OJ Da Juiceman, Rock City & LA The Darkman8. Break Up f. Mario & Sean Garrett9. Alot10. Awesome f. Snoop Dogg11. Superhero f. JMoney, Waka Flacka & Shawnna12. Leading Lady13. Mr.T14. Aint Nothing Else To Do f. Shawty Lo15. Loud16. Wasted (rmx) f. OJ Da Juiceman & Plies17. Waka Flaka - Let’s Do It
http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/07/22...oj-da-juiceman/