Ever wonder what your old favourite mc get's up to nowadays?

Baroness.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

end of the day, even if he hasent been convicted for 'rape'.Hes still a dirty tramp, out at crack head times in the morning looking for vunerable women to roband to the guys on his d*ck, imagine if that woman was some1 in your family, and he said to her......."do you want me to rape you" na this guy is not serious
agreed nothing more needs to be said this is the final thought.

Ribz is a gutta guyBare man inda blocks like him2 the man saying about riding a bike at 22, Ribz probz ran tru more ££ dan u, fall bk Sometimes u get away with it, sometimes u get caught init
f*ck*ng hell, get off his balls gee.coming like the bruddas Jesus or suttin
No1 is on any1's d*ckI aint sayin what he did is rightbut inda inner city, this sort of behaviour is fairly common..An these sort of characters (in and out of jail, shotting, robbing, etc) figure frequently

Ribz is a gutta guyBare man inda blocks like him2 the man saying about riding a bike at 22, Ribz probz ran tru more ££ dan u, fall bk Sometimes u get away with it, sometimes u get caught init
f*ck*ng hell, get off his balls gee.coming like the bruddas Jesus or suttin
No1 is on any1's d*ckI aint sayin what he did is rightbut inda inner city, this sort of behaviour is fairly common..An these sort of characters (in and out of jail, shotting, robbing, etc) figure frequently
You'r talkin abosolute shizen.

The woman herself never said he tried to rape herSo what the f*ck are you guys talking about?Nowhere does it say the witnesses seen him trying to rape herSo what the f*ck are you guys talking about?
she said he tried moving it at 1st and was tryna pull his trousers down and its not like it was some old woman. was a 23 year oldi reckon mans twanging it. but as i said only the people in that court room will know

You know whatIf you beleive any able bodied 22 year old man has to struggle to pull his trousers downThen f*ck it he was trying to rape her.
whilst holding her downain't no 23 year old females with anything of value in cricklewood.tbh i would do the same as u if it was my boy. either way crackhead movements as has been said

But lol at 'falling on top' of her and to me reading what Ribz said to Sheisty i had a high eyebrow like O RLY?
FOR REALlol at some frail chick makin "RIBZ" fall over and coincidently landing on top of herlol at no snitching releasing hes acting like a suck ass and getting no where
ur so dumbur acting like he tried to rape YOUi KNOW that papers chat sh*t while ur there believing them 100%u sound like a rape victim 'fam'
:huh::blink: Where the f*ck u get that from?So because im pointin out that your actin like an idiot tryna stick up for a rapist (just because its Ribz), you've come to the conclusion im a rape victimYeah that makes sense kidLeave your house for once and stop actin like a neek it cant be healthy

Bait associates of his are also on this rape vibe.
Name names.
Anyone who associates with a rapist in my eyes condones rape and odviusly approves.. if you associate with him them your one.. i dont know and dont care to know any of his other associates so i cant "name names".
Lucas_johnson.jpgthese times noone got convicted of rape
LMAO