Ever wonder what your old favourite mc get's up to nowadays?

Baroness.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbing a woman at 6am for a ring is waste. Especially at that age.
c/sbut tbh imo the time dont make a difference.
yes it does, 6am????????????? hows man even guna be on road at dat that time
clearly ur not a grinder
i dont think he is either, raping women/stealing rings at dem times some bitty movements

Guest WAVESURFER
Did anybody see them pics of Lily Allen in the Star today? :o Tried to find them on the site but couldntAnyway, LOL @ Ribs & SMH, the reports make him look even worse
Was this the ones where she's in that blue outfit thing?If so, then yes, I've seen them (but not in The Star).And I c/s your :o and I'd also like to add "GOOD LORD".

clearly ur not a grinder
i dont think he is either, raping women/stealing rings at dem times some bitty movements
boy i dont care about all that right now ur the one who was shocked about someone being outside early.lets leave it there
true say ur a top shotto/lengman in the ends so do your ting init

clearly ur not a grinder
lolboy i dont care about all that right now ur the one who was shocked about someone being outside early.lets leave it there
true say ur a top shotto/lengman in the ends so do your ting init
lol i dont even know y u said this ur goin on like u dont know the man dem. tsk tsk
lol kool

Fear None But God tho i don't think ur supporting ribz waste movementsbut i get da feeling that ur backing him, all this no proof this & no proof dat talk is air imosomething of waste clearly happened for it to get to where its got, yes its sketchy but seriously f*ck if mans a grinder or not like that makes a difference, tbh that makes it worseallow offering possible get out clausesimo his waste end of

You know whatIf you beleive any able bodied 22 year old man has to struggle to pull his trousers downThen f*ck it he was trying to rape her.
LOL, have you ever had sex before?sometimes its hard enough taking off your belt and trousers with one hand when the female is willing participant, let alone a struggling one at 6am in the freezing cold on concrete pavements.anyway-:8880051_lilygay1.jpg6097577_lilygay2.jpg1332649_lilygay3.jpg9290212_lilygay4.jpg1652519_lilygay5.jpg3476089_lilygay6.jpg5528280_lilygay7.jpg6424871_lilygay8.jpg7388665_lilygay10.jpg

her in dem frenchieslilly needs to sit on my willy
one of those never-had-a-black-or-road-guy-and-always-flirted-with-the-idea-but-they-sometimes-scare-me kinda chicks.LOL @ lilly allen asking me to touch her weave and that prooves she listens to 1xtra. i love my jobDISCLAIMER-: nah never tried and never would

one of those never-had-a-black-or-road-guy-and-always-flirted-with-the-idea-but-they-sometimes-scare-me kinda chicks.LOL @ lilly allen asking me to touch her weave and that prooves she listens to 1xtra. i love my jobDISCLAIMER-: nah never tried and never would
loldid u take dem pics? if so ur a pervy guy lolda back off ain't even dat serious but i'm jus a sucker for frenchies, if white boys can love off ironing boards then i can partake now & againvarity n all dat

LOL at saying niggas aint on road at 6amLOL at being in '09 and still being on this mugging tingLOL at still doing at 22 what you were doing at 14EPITOME OF WASTEFear none, how cool are you and Ribz, cah you said ur balling no? You think if im balling my niggas gonna be on road at 6am NOT TO GRIND BUT TO SNATCH WATCHES OFF WOMEN like its '02...Not even. Drop man some food and start him up. (Although i get the feeling this has prolly happend loads of times and my man is dopey) *Speculation*

did she really say this?
Yeah, it was all hard from the stitching.shes got one of those nothing-compared-to-a-normal-black-chick-but-its-a-decent-chunky-white-girls-bum-that-would-get-bare-facebook-messages kinda bums.

LOL at saying niggas aint on road at 6amLOL at being in '09 and still being on this mugging tingLOL at still doing at 22 what you were doing at 14EPITOME OF WASTEFear none, how cool are you and Ribz, cah you said ur balling no? You think if im balling my niggas gonna be on road at 6am NOT TO GRIND BUT TO SNATCH WATCHES OFF WOMEN like its '02...Not even. Drop man some food and start him up. (Although i get the feeling this has prolly happend loads of times and my man is dopey) *Speculation*
u can only help certain man so much
Trust me i hear that, why i put the brackets in

You know whatIf you beleive any able bodied 22 year old man has to struggle to pull his trousers downThen f*ck it he was trying to rape her.
LOL, have you ever had sex before?sometimes its hard enough taking off your belt and trousers with one hand when the female is willing participant, let alone a struggling one at 6am in the freezing cold on concrete pavements.anyway-:8880051_lilygay1.jpg6097577_lilygay2.jpg1332649_lilygay3.jpg9290212_lilygay4.jpg1652519_lilygay5.jpg3476089_lilygay6.jpg5528280_lilygay7.jpg6424871_lilygay8.jpg7388665_lilygay10.jpg
lilly is f*ck*ng back photos are hard