50 cent is actually boyin it...

neeko

i feel embarrassed for 50.remember this is a guy went to war with kanye and LOST.
lmao, i forgot thatRoss should jus come out with that
Kanye released a straight as pop as can be single and a pop album. At least Fif kinda kept it rap with I Get Money to balance the hybrid JT Timbo single. I wouldnt even take a L if I was Fif.
Can't Tell Me Nothing was the first single off Graduation.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel embarrassed for 50.remember this is a guy went to war with kanye and LOST.
Kanye released a straight as pop as can be single and a pop album. At least Fif kinda kept it rap with I Get Money to balance the hybrid JT Timbo single. I wouldnt even take a L if I was Fif.
and Kanye wonmeaning 50 lost

Youre right. How could I forget that monster? Maybe cos it was good and I thought it was prior to that sh*t. album

Youre right. How could I forget that monster? Maybe cos it was good and I thought it was prior to that sh*t. album
lol at Graduation bein sh*tu lost like 50

lol at Graduation bein sh*tu lost like 50
To be honest, I think I could see where this punk was going with this alternative crap. Didnt feel his steez anymore. Stronger was an utter pisstake, the blinds he was rocking were mad annoying and lets not forget him wearing spray paint, sorry tight trousers with Jordans at Diana's thing.
to be fair tho, that was the 'street' single that pretty much came out the same time as Stronger.
Yes chase, I knowIt wouldnt make sense for Ricky to use that. Has he even got a plat plaque yet? Real question. I know POM was @ 800k+ bout 2 years ago

Guest Big Daddy Dave

good life wasnt poplets look at the releasesCurtis 1. "Straight to the Bank" Released: January 2, 2007 2. "Amusement Park" Released: May 8, 2007 3. "I Get Money" Released: June 30, 2007 4. "Ayo Technology" Released: July 18, 2007 5. "I'll Still Kill" Released: November 6, 2007Graduation 1. "Can't Tell Me Nothing" Released: May 29, 2007 2. "Stronger" Released: July 31, 2007 3. "Good Life" Released: September 11, 2007 4. "Flashing Lights" Released: November 22, 2007 5. "Homecoming" Released: May 13, 2008'Ye had 4 good singles, 50 had 3, ill still kill is on par with cant tell me nothing still

good life wasnt poplets look at the releasesCurtis 1. "Straight to the Bank" Released: January 2, 2007 2. "Amusement Park" Released: May 8, 2007 3. "I Get Money" Released: June 30, 2007 4. "Ayo Technology" Released: July 18, 2007 5. "I'll Still Kill" Released: November 6, 2007Graduation 1. "Can't Tell Me Nothing" Released: May 29, 2007 2. "Stronger" Released: July 31, 2007 3. "Good Life" Released: September 11, 2007 4. "Flashing Lights" Released: November 22, 2007 5. "Homecoming" Released: May 13, 2008'Ye had 4 good singles, 50 had 3, ill still kill is on par with cant tell me nothing still
Follow My Lead was gonna be a single as well but got shelved. 50 was desperate for a decent lead-off single, hence 5 singles before even dropping the album.

50 won the worldwide sales contestkanye won the US sales
Them "It's the taking part that matters" bars there. Who gives a f*ck how many units are shifting in countries where black folk don't live predominately.
black people dont predominantly live in the USblack people are not the biggest buyers of HH you c*nt.your point made no sense at all

50 won the worldwide sales contestkanye won the US sales
Them "It's the taking part that matters" bars there. Who gives a f*ck how many units are shifting in countries where black folk don't live predominately.
black people dont predominantly live in the USblack people are not the biggest buyers of HH you c*nt.your point made no sense at all
'You sold platinum round the world, i sold wood in the hood. But when i’m in the street, then sh*t it’s all good'

f*ck dem trifling black bitches, pissing me off now the way they're just snaking man.rawse needs to tump her up tbh, she obviously don't know levels
to be honest this is what will go down if a relationship goes sour and no one is safe.this is what happens when a woman gets the short end of the stick after a break up and dont have anything better going on for themselves i mean you dont hear tedra moses bitching about rass kass do you?or erakah baddu bitching bout andre 3000but you DO here superhead comin with bare pillow talk (kool g raps baby mother)women that dont have a life >>>>>>>>>>>>>> women that have a future on this earth after having kids.
qft

its peak, this sort of stuff burns a mans soul.while watching the video i was halfway between laughing and crying for Rick Ross. Its hard enough hiding your emotions when you find out your ex is chatting to a next bredder, let alone your baby mother with someone you're beefing with who then posts the video on youtube of him doing everything before f*ck*ng her.when a man finds out his girl/ex is seeing a next bredder the main things that burn him are- is this yute richer then me- is this yute harder then me- is this yute just an all round better stunter and his lifes goodwhat is burning rick ross right now, is that on every single level, this man who his ex is chatting to is better then him.the over 20's will feel me on this one
co sign rick ross has been BROKEN
if 50 is so much better then why is he wasting his time on this sh*t.
you see this kinda statement doesnt work and its probably the same kinda thing rick ross and all his friends trying to stop him from bursting into tears are saying to himBUT ITS STILL HAPPENING

if 50 is so much better then why is he wasting his time on this sh*t.
usually i would agreebut the thing is 50 has fallen off as a rapperhe hasn't got anything left to saybeef gives him sumthin to talk about, as well as other peopleespecially sh*t like this