50 cent is actually boyin it...

neeko

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest WAVESURFER
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Safe.Watching now.

I understand and appreciate streets' sentiments with his post, but I don't agree. Some guys are just happy being themselves.
which is fine but when you do this KNOW YOURSELFya not a BOSS if ya queen or ex queen who has access to making your life hell can f*ck up your life with just ONE action
This is why women NEED to be treated a certain way, no matter how you feel for them.

its peak, this sort of stuff burns a mans soul.while watching the video i was halfway between laughing and crying for Rick Ross. Its hard enough hiding your emotions when you find out your ex is chatting to a next bredder, let alone your baby mother with someone you're beefing with who then posts the video on youtube of him doing everything before f*ck*ng her.when a man finds out his girl/ex is seeing a next bredder the main things that burn him are- is this yute richer then me- is this yute harder then me- is this yute just an all round better stunter and his lifes goodwhat is burning rick ross right now, is that on every single level, this man who his ex is chatting to is better then him.the over 20's will feel me on this one
C/S..

jesus christ.more reasons why i'm just going to die just linking & f*ck*ng females, f*ck baby mama's, kids & serious relationshipsthis is to deep, this is da type of sh*t that would make a man top himself or send gays to meet their maker or do bothda pain he must be feeling & its ALL OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEEjesus christ, lord, our father who art in heaven help rick rossrick ross shuda jus told da truth when sh*t started poppin up, like ppl don't know wat 50 does bestdead careers

jesus christ.more reasons why i'm just going to die just linking & f*ck*ng females, f*ck baby mama's, kids & serious relationshipsthis is to deep, this is da type of sh*t that would make a man top himself or send gays to meet their maker or do bothda pain he must be feeling & its ALL OUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEEjesus christ, lord, our father who art in heaven help rick rossrick ross shuda jus told da truth when sh*t started poppin up, like ppl don't know wat 50 does bestdead careers
do u know y i dont think he cares THAT much is purely cos i dont think he cares for her or the yute hence it taking 2 years to get him into court over it.HOWEVER ITS STILL A VIOLATION ETC ETC.
trust, he may not have cared back then but i believe he cares NOW & wishes he cared thenfrom time u have a child with chick, u better keep her sweet coz one day it will come back to haunt mani don't even know u like that but if ur really on da roads & man violated u like fif did to rossi swear u'd duppy man or react in some self destructive wayu will want trouble

lol @ u 65 yr old and linkin

lol @ u 65 yr old and linkin
lolrather that than sum female f*ck*ng up what i'm doing & making me turn cold & start choppin mans like russell fam

Guest Big Daddy Dave
"50 cent is publishing a book by her called Tia's Diary: deeper than rap, which drops on the same day as Rick Ross' album, deeper than rap"never has there been a truer title

Ross could get 50s baby mama. If he played is card right. BUT. She as already let the venom out on 50 long time ago. So, nothing new. Also listening to 50 baby mama talk she is a notch intelligent than this broad.SMH @ this chick tho. You could see the joy in her sould when 50 took her shopping. Like buying a candy bar for a kid.. Poverty is a motherf*cker I tell you.I doubt 50 f*cked her tho. But he made the impression he did. Regardless its a stinger.moral of the story STOP DEALING/DONT DEAL WITH HOOD RATS....