Louis Therouk lives in Harlesden

ZRO

He is quite wealthy and famous yet he lives in the most dangerous Hood in London Seems like a cool dude too
I'm from Harlesden, it's not the 'most dangerous hood in London'.
And i'm from Willesden/Kensal Rise borderHow can you say it's not dangerous in Harlesden especially at night?

Harlesden is to London -what Compton is to Los AngelesWhat Southside Jamaica Queens is to New YorkWhat 7 Mile and Runyon Ave is to DetroitWhat Brownsville is to New York
f*ck off to america den
Why? i'm tryna live in a mansion not in da grimey parts of America

I don't know. I haven't lived in NW for years but maybe they are getting some yuppies into the area.When I was looking for somewhere to rent, the Harlesden area was described as "up and coming, close to the city and ideal for proffessionals". To be honest, I feel much safer walking the streets alone in South London, it's the safest, lovliest place I've ever lived, IMO it's safer than when I lived in countryside.Sorry NW, but South London >>>>>

I don't know. I haven't lived in NW for years but maybe they are getting some yuppies into the area.When I was looking for somewhere to rent, the Harlesden area was described as "up and coming, close to the city and ideal for proffessionals". To be honest, I feel much safer walking the streets alone in South London, it's the safest, lovliest place I've ever lived, IMO it's safer than when I lived in countryside.Sorry NW, but South London >>>>>
The majority of Harlesden is Jamaicans with a sprinkle of Portguese, Indians and Irish They may say it's up and coming but that's not true it remains dangerous but like Louis Theroux he isn't involved in that lifestyle so he will be safeRibz for example couldn't survive in Harlesden cos he tries to act like a G and would get exposed