gettin out there......09 ur year......??

Kim

What are your plans and goals for 09?I plan to meet a specail person and fall in love.....i cant really plan that but im hoping it will happen...My aim is to become fit by going gym regular,,,,start saving 100 a month......and to get a new car, also plan to take 2 holidays abroad this yr...then i will be happy.use this topic as a diary and keep it updated.......

So far so good for me this year. Been in a sh*t job for the last 3 years and was getting bored.I've applied and accepted a place at uni starting 09. I have 3 weeks in Orlando booked starting in March and I am well into in clearing any debts I have, mainly due to the fact that I wana go uni with a level bank balance.Hoping to get away on a booze holiday mid-july aswell.

God willing,house no2 this yearBeen putting a side a bill a week since December.And get that mini I've been pining over since I was 16.
A bill a week? What house you planning on getting?---I have in my head, a business idea, towards the middle of the year I plan to take it from my head and map it on paper and towards the end start looking for a setup location....In the meantime, making money by any means nesscerary to achieve the above goal..Also would like to go on 1 City holiday and 1 relaxing holiday...

Guest Logster
God willing,house no2 this yearBeen putting a side a bill a week since December.And get that mini I've been pining over since I was 16.
A bill a week? What house you planning on getting?
lol I'm saving for my deposit. got money stacked elsewhere but I'm tryna add to it.When my tax rebate comes through will add that to my money pot as well.I wanna make money really work for me this year because the pay cheque life is sh*t.-----Ella I work at a bank.

okay what do you do? cos I wish I could be putting away a bill a week, I struggle with a bill a month
girl must have some strong connects with her nigerian uncles

Promote business and build it...Already started thisIgnore women for the next 6 months as much as possible...Get paid Get PaidGet licence and leave home again...lolI don't have a licence as i've not really had a need to drive up to now....given i live next to a train stationEnd year with 3 employees and 15 engineers on books...Just like business plan says..

A bill a week? What house you planning on getting?
lol I'm saving for my deposit. got money stacked elsewhere but I'm tryna add to it.When my tax rebate comes through will add that to my money pot as well.I wanna make money really work for me this year because the pay cheque life is sh*t.-----Ella I work at a bank.
i want detailsxx