(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

SF4 is too overated, when i first bought it i thought it was gonna be banging, but the amount of characters is terrible, theres like only 25 characters to choose from in total compared to a game like tekken or mortal kombat where you can choose like over 40 characters, same goes for the amount of stages in SF4, theres like only 10-15 different stages you can choose from, when they should have much more than that, & the soundtracks in SF4 are the worst that i have heard in any street fighter, they should of stuck to the old skool theme tunes.After about 1 & a half months of playing SF4, my overall rating of it is 7/10, what a shame. :D

was in troc for cinema earlierbeat sum abel guy who had 18 wins :Dbeat him a few times then he beat me as i had to meet my chick and was late lolstill findin it hard to adjust to stick...my chick wants to buy me a pro tourney stick for my bdaywheres cheapest place to get 1 guyz???

there should be Guard break just like AlphaAllow promoting Ninja Turtles and I have concluded that the online scene has lost all its credibility allow playing 'high' ranked sh*t players all the time disconnecting as they are about to loseIve lost all faith in the direction this game took from the rest of the seriesbring on the next Street fighter Versus game its all about the next Tekken now, meet all u guys there

nah man online is still ok. But I think I have reached my plataeu, now starting to experience more lossses than wins... As capo stated. I also need a break from this game and them come back even harder than before... my thumb is dead and im even starting to dream SF4... lolBut will never turn down a battle wid Ericsson.Played this american geeza last nite, His GEN is unreal... Had to add him as a new ps3 friend. we played 10 matches Vega vs Gen. and a couple akumas vs gen.Capo this guy will seriously wipe out ur ryu, rufus and sagat.Considers training up with GEN... untapped potential.... the custom combos are too much.

there should be Guard break just like AlphaAllow promoting Ninja Turtles and I have concluded that the online scene has lost all its credibility allow playing 'high' ranked sh*t players all the time disconnecting as they are about to loseIve lost all faith in the direction this game took from the rest of the seriesbring on the next Street fighter Versus game its all about the next Tekken now, meet all u guys there
Sore loser. Everyone knows the good players are in 'Player Battle' anyway.Tekken 6 is a disgrace. Stupid sh*t. Weapons. Hey I heard you like juggles. So we installed these juggles into your moves so you can juggle while you juggle.

nah man online is still ok. But I think I have reached my plataeu, now starting to experience more lossses than wins... As capo stated. I also need a break from this game and them come back even harder than before... my thumb is dead and im even starting to dream SF4... lolBut will never turn down a battle wid Ericsson.Played this american geeza last nite, His GEN is unreal... Had to add him as a new ps3 friend. we played 10 matches Vega vs Gen. and a couple akumas vs gen.Capo this guy will seriously wipe out ur ryu, rufus and sagat.Considers training up with GEN... untapped potential.... the custom combos are too much.
What are these words? These preposterous words. I don't even consider myself good at this yet but ill still beat him. Whats his psn?Edit - Those Rose combos look very ineffective. Too much damage scaling. Anyone seen Abels infinite? I was on the receiving end last night.

What are these words? These preposterous words. I don't even consider myself good at this yet but ill still beat him. Whats his psn?Edit - Those Rose combos look very ineffective. Too much damage scaling. Anyone seen Abels infinite? I was on the receiving end last night.
c/swhats abels infinite?