(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

^^^^^^^madnesstekken 6 >>>>>>>>>>> king of the fighters 12 >>>>>>>>>>>> street fighter 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> sf2 turbou man aint real beat em up gamers
Lol how you gonna say we ain't real beat em up gamers then put sf2 last when this game started it all?
exactlyit was the firstand time brings progresstbh what is better about sf2 than tekken 6the game play? the graphics?yur just caught up in nostalgia and nt lookin at it logically

^^^^^^^madnesstekken 6 >>>>>>>>>>> king of the fighters 12 >>>>>>>>>>>> street fighter 4 >>>>>>>>>>>> sf2 turbou man aint real beat em up gamers
Lol how you gonna say we ain't real beat em up gamers then put sf2 last when this game started it all?
exactlyit was the firstand time brings progresstbh what is better about sf2 than tekken 6the game play? the graphics?yur just caught up in nostalgia and nt lookin at it logically
The game play of SF2 is much better than Tekken 6. The game just looks utterly sh*t. I thought it would be good but it really isnt. I shouldnt judge yet as i havnt played it but it looks like Namco just ran out of ideas for the series and implemented garbage like weapons lol.

Guest Flat Ericó

Lol @ Badman trying a ting on MSN after I made him retire.Trying to blame his retirement on turtling lololol classic character

that ghost guy has a strong bison :Dwas fun fighting himproper mind games loli fought the guy who is ranked 8th on psn todaythe guy i added ages agohis ryu is crazy i beat him twice he beat me twice then said he had to go lol
what character do you use?

that ghost guy has a strong bison :Dwas fun fighting himproper mind games loli fought the guy who is ranked 8th on psn todaythe guy i added ages agohis ryu is crazy i beat him twice he beat me twice then said he had to go lol
yeah your zangief is a tank me and you are probably bout the same more or less

ggs capo
Got a good Ken. Zoning was good as well. Noticed you dont throw alot. Ken has a 'kara' throw increasing the range of the grab. Command = fwd.mk(i think, its the poke kick when he steps forward) and throw. Its nearly a simultaneous input as you slightly delay the throw.O-guy i thought you wanted trouble?Anyone else?Eric i see you.But you saw me and left. I understand.

ggs capo
Got a good Ken. Zoning was good as well. Noticed you dont throw alot. Ken has a 'kara' throw increasing the range of the grab. Command = fwd.mk(i think, its the poke kick when he steps forward) and throw. Its nearly a simultaneous input as you slightly delay the throw.
safei tried that but nothing happendtraining mode it is

ggs capo
Got a good Ken. Zoning was good as well. Noticed you dont throw alot. Ken has a 'kara' throw increasing the range of the grab. Command = fwd.mk(i think, its the poke kick when he steps forward) and throw. Its nearly a simultaneous input as you slightly delay the throw.
safei tried that but nothing happendtraining mode it is
He just cancels the step animation. It looks and sounds pointless but its effective.