jamaican women arguing>>>>>>>>

carpedeum

jheeeeeeezthe wayy mans mad on point001>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>u aint f*ck*ng wit dat guy/numero I was born in backa yard, you're an english boydo you think you're a rebore version of me?discuss
lmaouchona realio tho yoNumes is chatting P.I.E.English people been pissheads forever, do your research*sips ale**wipes mouth with gin rag*
If I didnt say English women (not people), they are who I am talking about.EDIT
Violence wasnt prevalent in any music as it is now, nor was oversexuality and whorish dress codes. Look in your own back yard in England. Women never used to drink much, now it is not unusual to see at least 10 fully paraletic, staggering and/or vomiting. Plus, they are proud of having sex and feel no way to put themselves on blast on public transprt. So once again, gas. Times and attitudes have changed the world over
I was talking about women, not english people in general, just in case anyone doesnt realise your joking
an i'm saying english women been pissheads from morningever heard the term 'mother's ruin'?like i said, do ur research
Maybe so, but to the levels of now where they are on road paraletic and proud (genuine question)? Either way you got my point right?
on road paraletic was standard procedure hundreds of years agour EXAMPLE dont standthat is all

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man dem are turning this into some deep analysis ting.End of the day, 99% of Jamaicans (i.e. man dem what have come over) I come into contact with, OFTEN make me embarrassed to be part of that heritage with their primitive and conservative views that are mainly based upon ignorance.The only ones that don't are the ones who've been educated properly. And I know just as many jammos as any c*nt on here./thread.

Man dem are turning this into some deep analysis ting.End of the day, 99% of Jamaicans (i.e. man dem what have come over) I come into contact with, OFTEN make me embarrassed to be part of that heritage with their primitive and conservative views that are mainly based upon ignorance.The only ones that don't are the ones who've been educated properly. And I know just as many jammos as any c*nt on here./thread.
Where was the deep analysis? I personally said its their way of expressing themselves. If you dont think its appropiate then thats your opinion. I aint gonna change it, I just think many people are hypocritical cos they live in 1st world.Have you even been there? If you have you'd know why they are the way they are.Goddaz, quote where I took it out of context prior to your first post. I beg. What I said was no different in sentiments to what Zeke said and many others have c/s'ed (both of us). Go find something to doJust did a quick survey (my research) of a few white, English people (50+) and general consensus was women never used to binge drink or even drink pints! They used to drink 1/2 pints. So I dont know why Creamy's talking like I'm chatting sh*t.

I just clocked Dr 001 is numero.Forgot the guy thinks if your not Jamaican or of Jamaican descent, your some how automatically incapable of understanding Jamaican culture/language/dialect etc & feels the need to school vipers like we are all intellectually challenged. *Leaves thread*
Llow it innit. How can people understand the culture if theyve never been there or contact with people who know? That doesnt even make senseIts like me saying Africans speak African and live in mud huts, savages whose kids are malnourished with flys in their eyes, and its a big zoo, or they are corrupt. Its misguided opinions and judging a whole place by its worst
Look Numero, why are you taking things out of context?We are talking about the video Carpedeum posted. What it shows isn't rocket science imo but you had to come with bare explainations of what took place in the video & bring in quotes. Most of it is basic childish insults & therefore not beyond most readers comprehension or understanding without knowing the technicalities of Jamaican culture/dialect.That's it. End of.
Do you read? My initial post was saying the bold aimed @ El Hadi Jafar. You came with your sarcastic post. Others were confused about what was going on or going on like Jamaicas full of scum. I addressed their posts and showed its not that different, not broke it down to start with. Llow tryna beg debate with me; its uncalled for. And llow using me to cure boredom. Go watch a flim
Kool yh I shouldn't generalize tbf but regardless this is the kind of mentality that is becoming the benchmark for alot of young people (esp Jamaicans) I have come into contact with unless they are influenced otherwise. Basically imo younger jamaicans see this, see fine wine on channel u, see all the dancehall vids, go shoobz and act like that.No society is perfect but sometimes these flaws need to be addressed, how can a woman dress like it was a video shoot for ODB - got your money, casually in the day?I am yet to see any race of people who will pass this kind of poor attitude as tradition tbh.Like how can some people take pride in those kinds of attitude and associate it with JA?Because I've seen people do it.

sh*t like this makes me SO embarrassed to be part jamaican but the fact is.... that is how uneducated people act. there are some uneducated jamaicans and alot of jamaicans who are educated. just like over here... they are the equvilent of a jeremy kyle-esque society even jerry springer....the chavs of jamaica. or trailer trash of jamaica even...Your always gonna get ppl like that in every society even so-called '1st world countries'.contrary to popular beliefs Jamaica isn't one big cess pit

Moderately funny at first, but then descended into a sad reflection of primitive Jamaican society.
CO SIGNf*ck*ng animals _____>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jamaican women (1s like the hoars in the vid anyway)
tbhBladerunner I don't care what you say some of the things you lot deem "tradition" is just not on.In Bob Marleys time I doubt violence would be so prevailent in music, same way with shoobz, oversexuality, whorish dress codes etc.Obv Im not from JA but still, some atics can't be pardoned as "tradition", thats like an Pakistani man saying "training suicide bombers is tradition" just because it has become the norm in the contry.
ALLOW HIM.. CHATTING sh*t ABOUT TRADITION. WASTE TRADITION

1st thing I would like to say is that these are not jamaican women, they are yardiesThere is a difference2nd

Moderately funny at first, but then descended into a sad reflection of primitive Jamaican society.
Dr. 001 Thank God your Jamaican & you understand them. We were finding it very hard to make sense of what their saying. :rolleyes:
How about you post up a video of 2 ugandas having an argument and we'll see how many people on here can decypher the tongue rolling and clicking.

1st thing I would like to say is that these are not jamaican women, they are yardiesThere is a difference2nd
Dr. 001 Thank God your Jamaican & you understand them. We were finding it very hard to make sense of what their saying. :rolleyes:
How about you post up a video of 2 ugandas having an argument and we'll see how many people on here can decypher the tongue rolling and clicking.

You must be stupid & primitive just like the video clip. **Confirmed**Jamaicans speak English with a twist (patios/patwah) so moretime you just have to listen good or faster. Ugandan's speak several languages (NOT ENGLISH). Acholi, Buganda, Swahili, luganda etc. No English in them what so where as Jamaicans just added a twist English. Ugandan's didn't.:rofl: at tongue rolling & clicking.

I just clocked Dr 001 is numero.Forgot the guy thinks if your not Jamaican or of Jamaican descent, your some how automatically incapable of understanding Jamaican culture/language/dialect etc & feels the need to school vipers like we are all intellectually challenged. *Leaves thread*
Llow it innit. How can people understand the culture if theyve never been there or contact with people who know? That doesnt even make senseIts like me saying Africans speak African and live in mud huts, savages whose kids are malnourished with flys in their eyes, and its a big zoo, or they are corrupt. Its misguided opinions and judging a whole place by its worst
Look Numero, why are you taking things out of context?We are talking about the video Carpedeum posted. What it shows isn't rocket science imo but you had to come with bare explainations of what took place in the video & bring in quotes. Most of it is basic childish insults & therefore not beyond most readers comprehension or understanding without knowing the technicalities of Jamaican culture/dialect.That's it. End of.
Do you read? My initial post was saying the bold aimed @ El Hadi Jafar. You came with your sarcastic post. Others were confused about what was going on or going on like Jamaicas full of scum. I addressed their posts and showed its not that different, not broke it down to start with. Llow tryna beg debate with me; its uncalled for. And llow using me to cure boredom. Go watch a flim
Kool yh I shouldn't generalize tbf but regardless this is the kind of mentality that is becoming the benchmark for alot of young people (esp Jamaicans) I have come into contact with unless they are influenced otherwise. Basically imo younger jamaicans see this, see fine wine on channel u, see all the dancehall vids, go shoobz and act like that.No society is perfect but sometimes these flaws need to be addressed, how can a woman dress like it was a video shoot for ODB - got your money, casually in the day?I am yet to see any race of people who will pass this kind of poor attitude as tradition tbh.Like how can some people take pride in those kinds of attitude and associate it with JA?Because I've seen people do it.
The first person to say its tradition in this thread was Afroman who is Nigerian. I think you'll find most others came out and said pratically what I said about every nation having their lower end trash.What people like you fail to realise is just because a these younger persons may have Jamaican in their family, more often than not these people know nothing about Jamaica apart from old wives tales. They think they do, when all they do is associate the commonly known stereotypes and mis-representation as being a Yardie. No different to what the non-black's/ Africans do. I'm tellin you this from people that I know will make you believe they know about Jamaica when they dont. They are British kids with Jamaican heritage at best not younger JamaicansI can tell you as a man who goes to Jamaica annually, most prob knows more Jamaicans in Jamaica right now, than 98% of people on this board (yes that includes you bladerunner). Many of these youngers parents may have only been to Jamaica 3 times in 40 years of life. I have been 10 times in 20 years, and move in circles from the poor (not ghetto) to middle-class. Now you tell me who will know more.@ bladerunner, how can you even expect them to not be ignorant? They are in a developing country and only have access to US TV. Even the Yanks are dumb+ I like how creamy hasnt come back with anything aftert I did my research.

+ I like how creamy hasnt come back with anything aftert I did my research.
oh u d*ckheadur research?asking a couple 50+ people? :lol: read a f*ck*ng book u donut
Lol @ reading a book when these are peoples accounts. I'm not talking about 100s years ago. The yute brought up Bob Marley times, I'm doing like-for-like. Bob died in about 83 (make that 81) so pre-then. Whats a book gonna tell me that people who lived then cant?+ Juande, if you wanna talk about oversexualised go to a Soca party in Tudor Rose where the people dont even shout out Jamaica when mentioning islands and come talk again. Dont take your ignorance as fact is the moral of this story. Your ignorance is just that.

+ I like how creamy hasnt come back with anything aftert I did my research.
oh u d*ckheadur research?asking a couple 50+ people? :lol: read a f*ck*ng book u donut
Lol @ reading a book when these are peoples accounts. I'm not talking about 100s years ago. The yute brought up Bob Marley times, I'm doing like-for-like. Bob died in about 83 (make that 81) so pre-then. Whats a book gonna tell me that people who lived then cant?
looki see wot ur sayin, but its all peaks and troughsi'm sayin alcohol is deeply ingrained in our culture, society and even geneticssat night pissheads are nothin new, hence, bad examplean anyway, i could easily counter their opinions with people brazenly doing drugs in the 60speople have always been the same, cracked the same jokes and done the same sh*t for kicks