Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie

o-guy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not just the sickest street fighter film though, its one of the best Manga films ever made too. Would happily watch Fist of the North Star then this.Also the street fighter alpha movie was alright but they flopped when they ended the film with the start of the Ryu vs Akuma fight.Which joker said Ken>>> Ryu? SMFH
i still havn;t seen fist of the north star yet yaknowbut i keep hearing about itis it really levels like that

Its not just the sickest street fighter film though, its one of the best Manga films ever made too. Would happily watch Fist of the North Star then this.Also the street fighter alpha movie was alright but they flopped when they ended the film with the start of the Ryu vs Akuma fight.Which joker said Ken>>> Ryu? SMFH
i still havn;t seen fist of the north star yet yaknowbut i keep hearing about itis it really levels like that
Your not even series, Fist of the North Star IS MANGA. Without this film I dont think Manga would have been so big cos Akira was just too convoluted.Other manga's that you should check out:Ninja ScrollCrying FreemanVampire Hunter DGuyver 1st seriesWicked CityUrutsukidoji (spelling mistake but thats how i pronounce it lol)AkiraThe Proffesional: Golgo 13Space Adventure CobraLegend of the 4 kings3x3 eyesMacross (If you can find the first ones they were actually Kiseki not Manga)Angel CopBLOODThe Heroic Legend of ArislanWinds of AmnesiaEarly 90s manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gattsu and dem man I beg you add more to that list.Geeeez that list

The first Alpha film was good as well, second one the Akuma v Ryu fight was a massive let down, and the animation was a bit iffy in parts. Someone told me they're making a few animated shorts to coincide with the release of SF4?
Ive heard somethin like theyre makin new movies in 09/10 for both street fighter & mortal kombat - dont know how true that is but the only good mortal kombat movie was the first..others were cringeworthy

The first Alpha film was good as well, second one the Akuma v Ryu fight was a massive let down, and the animation was a bit iffy in parts. Someone told me they're making a few animated shorts to coincide with the release of SF4?
Ive heard somethin like theyre makin new movies in 09/10 for both street fighter & mortal kombat - dont know how true that is but the only good mortal kombat movie was the first..others were cringeworthy
animated movies or realtime?streetfighter was on twice this week, they flopped with the no haduken in that, some boog sound effect when he did it as wellmortal kombat movies were jokes. dragon liu kang haha

animated movies or realtime?streetfighter was on twice this week, they flopped with the no haduken in that, some boog sound effect when he did it as wellmortal kombat movies were jokes. dragon liu kang haha
Not sure with the street fighter one but the mortal kombat one will be real time like the otherswhere was street fighter on..on tv? and was it new or the original ones?

golgo 13 >>>>>>kill any man
Have you seen the series that dropped last year? My word its class
its average
Nah man the shows actually been based on a sniper aiming and waiting for the shot, thats the shows route.Its one long pause before the final crescendo at the end.Ok maybe Im stretchin a little LOL but how many times have they tried to turn one of their great films into a series?Fist of the north star the series is a pile of crap but in comparison Golgo the series is sick

Not sure with the street fighter one but the mortal kombat one will be real time like the otherswhere was street fighter on..on tv? and was it new or the original ones?
yeah tv, FX and suttin else in the space of three days, it was the one with kylie and van damme so im guessing it was the original ?

yeah tv, FX and suttin else in the space of three days, it was the one with kylie and van damme so im guessing it was the original ?
lol, i watched that, bison was sum batty, didn't do one pyshco crusher. gonna go hunting now for info on new street fighter animations.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17974
The initial Street Fighter animated comic DVD, titled Street Fighter: Round One - FIGHT! will be released on February 3, 2009, in anticipation of the worldwide theatrical release of the live action motion picture Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li on February 27, 2009.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17974
The initial Street Fighter animated comic DVD, titled Street Fighter: Round One - FIGHT! will be released on February 3, 2009, in anticipation of the worldwide theatrical release of the live action motion picture Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li on February 27, 2009.
gonna be yet more garbage. swear americas got some plan in place to drive manga/anime/game fans insane