Arguements!

prdx

Some next level doorstep hours arguement just broke out between me and my girl.. Basically she tried to act funny wit me yet when i asked her whats up she's tellin me everything is kool.. Usually i'd jus leave it at that (cos i love peace an quiet too much) an let her sulk it off on her own, but this time she continued to be a fool until a full blown arguement erupted and i packed my sh*t an left.. As i'm leavin now she's cryin til her eyes are redout an tellin me i must stay and sort this out... When i'm havin none of it now an my attitude startin gettin funky now she tries to get fresh an tries tellin me about myself :|She was cryin when i left and been bellin off my line like say i owe her money ever since.. This was probly a hour ago..Man dem, have any of ur ladies acted up like this b4 for no real reason and wha did u do..Ladies, why create arguements u will inevitably lose when its only u one who gets upset, has to apologise and feel like the fool afterwards?The way it happened was so stupid an could have been avoided if she had just spoken to me about wha was bothering her.. Now she's cryin, probly feels stupid and has demoted (probably broke up with herself, not sure yet) for no real reason..

She cheated on you and wanted you to end it so she wouldn't feel guilty/wouldn't have to admit it/wouldn't be the one to end it.Her efforts to "get you back" will stop after a few days, she'll stop belling off your line.Inevitable you'll start to wonder why, and contact her.She'll air you.*read no further if you're a man/have been through this before. this is where you cut*And you'll be the one belling off her line until she gets attitudal and cuts you off.You'll then realise why she acted like a bitch for no reason.Her true colours will show.The end.Thankyou.

She cheated on you and wanted you to end it so she wouldn't feel guilty/wouldn't have to admit it/wouldn't be the one to end it.Her efforts to "get you back" will stop after a few days, she'll stop belling off your line.Inevitable you'll start to wonder why, and contact her.She'll air you.*read no further if you're a man/have been through this before. this is where you cut*And you'll be the one belling off her line until she gets attitudal and cuts you off.You'll then realise why she acted like a bitch for no reason.Her true colours will show.The end.Thankyou.
perfect analysis and conclusion/thread

Some next level doorstep hours arguement just broke out between me and my girl.. Basically she tried to act funny wit me yet when i asked her whats up she's tellin me everything is kool.. Usually i'd jus leave it at that (cos i love peace an quiet too much) an let her sulk it off on her own, but this time she continued to be a fool until a full blown arguement erupted and i packed my sh*t an left.. As i'm leavin now she's cryin til her eyes are redout an tellin me i must stay and sort this out... When i'm havin none of it now an my attitude startin gettin funky now she tries to get fresh an tries tellin me about myself :|She was cryin when i left and been bellin off my line like say i owe her money ever since.. This was probly a hour ago..Man dem, have any of ur ladies acted up like this b4 for no real reason and wha did u do..Ladies, why create arguements u will inevitably lose when its only u one who gets upset, has to apologise and feel like the fool afterwards?The way it happened was so stupid an could have been avoided if she had just spoken to me about wha was bothering her.. Now she's cryin, probly feels stupid and has demoted (probably broke up with herself, not sure yet) for no real reason..
DO NOT GET ME STARTEDseriously i'll pull out paragraphs like i'm in an exam

i woulda said that too an thats the first thing i thought.. but i have literally been with her every single day we've been together, we basically live together at her yard (not no slippage tho stil, i got my own place its not a park bench ting) and do everythin together, it definately aint that.. more time probly jus on each others feet been around each other all the time, honeymoon period done..i see wha ur sayin bout bellin off her fone but its never that.. i been doin this ting for a while stil i aint wet behind the ears again, its a beginners mistaketbh i jus remembered shes tryin to quit smoking aswel so that would obv have a part to play in the mood swing.. but tru say i never considered that this mornin when i was arguin wiv her or when i made this thread cah it was quite early an i never had no shut eye them times.. this thread was more jus to vent tbhbesides the example given already.. do any of u cause arguements for other reasons or jus for the love of been miserable (cos some ppl aint happy unless theres drama like that)

i feel you bro. but this is normal, without it girls wouldnt be girls i guess.whenever this has happened to me its usually the case of her craving some sort of attention or wanting me to guess what the problem is without her saying anything.and because im pretty oblivious in general ill bare the brunt of numerous crying episodes and needless arguments.my advice is play into her hands. baby her a bit if that makes sense and see what happens.she'll more then likely tell you and it'll end up being something minor like you not saying 'i love you' properly the other day ha.or it could simply be the case that shes 'on' hence the mood swings.

angelo is spot on to be honest cos i think he has a good memory and remembers what paradox told us about this same girl a few weeks ago (if its the same girl)anyone remember the thread where paradox had a girl he was SEEING and he promoted her?i doso does angelo making his point SPOT ONsooner or later women that are promoted links WILL do something like this.

and when people laugh at those paragraphs you will claim "ur not really looking too deep into the whole internet thing anyway"

Guest Logster

LOL @ MarlonThem arguments tend to happen when for some small reason you think of something your partner has done to irritate you.It snowballs in your mind, you dont mention it yet you're just brewingThen one day you erupt and start talking about things that happened excactly 86 days ago like he just did it.

angelo is spot on to be honest cos i think he has a good memory and remembers what paradox told us about this same girl a few weeks ago (if its the same girl)anyone remember the thread where paradox had a girl he was SEEING and he promoted her?i doso does angelo making his point SPOT ONsooner or later women that are promoted links WILL do something like this.
nah blood its not the same girl that i promoted from link status.. that girl got caught out (remember i sed i went through the fone) i distanced myself from her an was using her for sex until i got with my current girl.. the link ting got ended nov/dec an i pretty much jumped straight into this relationship cah we jus got on good like that...i stil stand by what i said b4 tho, i believe its possible to promotoe a link given the right circumstances.. tho i wouldnt be so quick to try it again tho.. but i do believe it could work for someit was her yard thats why i left.. like i said tho i got my own spot so its not like i was greatly inconvenienced and its not like she "put me out"an venom.. i aint fussed if ppl laugh.. same time i laugh at some of the things i see on here.. i dont care, for me this is anonymous.. i kno a few ppl on here irl but not one of them knows me

and when people laugh at those paragraphs you will claim "ur not really looking too deep into the whole internet thing anyway"
err... lol?