Was I out of order?

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ the ice cold atmosphere that must be present at your office...one of them temporary uncomfortable atmospheres that sometimes occur...except you work there so it's gonna be on going every day for as long as you work there until you do something to put it right. Purchase him a bottle of wine and a sorry card and give it to him at a time when everyone is about in the office...it probably wont put everything back to how they were exactly...but at least people will think of you as being slightly less of a "c*nt" (i'm guessing they used this word while conversing on the topic behind your back...could be wrong though) than they currently do?
cmon.. hes a guy. the more u think of that event (and some of the replies here!!) the more u will get angry. re focus and remember all the times hes picked u up for nothing and just apologise and laugh it off. if u think he was trying to "boy" u. then MAN up and get ya own car :arrow:

Oh well, one more clown takes you so another decent guy doesn't have to get you.As long as this goes to plan humanity will have survived another future teenager dead from knife crime because it would be inevitable with a d*ckhead such as yourself being a mother.

HIS WORDS NOT MINE.I get this text just now, "al buy u a red bull 2mo 2 say sori.I still feel bad am so sori."so yeah, i do have him wrapped round my little finger still, he wont even think about driving off again, even if im 15 mins late.
comments like that aggravates me i hope he rapes you in your arse on your journey home tomorrow.

HIS WORDS NOT MINE.I get this text just now, "al buy u a red bull 2mo 2 say sori.I still feel bad am so sori."so yeah, i do have him wrapped round my little finger still, he wont even think about driving off again, even if im 15 mins late.
I dunno why you seem proud that you're a c*nt. There's no achievement in manipulating a bitch boy. Sad thing is one day you're gonna push the wrong guy and end up like this:rihanna14.jpg*Starts stopwatch*