Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

bitches with chips on their shoulder when they are frass need to be eradicateddo it in real life do it on forumnormal
4realguys are quick to boi frass gals in real lifebut as soon as it comes to the internet man wanna defend the wounded onesno one is sayin its smaddys fault she looks like she was involved in a real life version of cod5 and the opponent called in the dog strike to her face upbare captain save a bros
flgdfgghjghjghjghfkhjljhklk;kl;
:D :D :rofl:f*ck off!!!!:D

All I'm saying is vip2 isn't a place for females to confess their barebacking escapades
:!: ... is what i agree on .. Dont personally think i came across as defensive though :D
From what I can tell nah, generally you don't but on this topic you gun fingered what she said nah? Which imo means your co-signing, which equates to having similar thoughts.Note: :D can & does get used as a defensive mechanism.
lets be real what smaddy said only meant more when dipset co signed her if she didnt it would of had very little effect despite it being true.
True dat!

Guest Wu-Tang

f*ck is the smaddy hate bandwaggon for? Some battyman tingPeople say they rate Kurious on the first page for being honest because not many females are, and then the next 5 pages are filled with sending for 1 female, smh.Rod-for-your-own-backs.I-one was funny though.

Guest Wu-Tang

About..My house/bedroom has been taken over by firstly builders, who decided to melt my harddrive, and then my cousins who moved into my roomLongstory short, I was parred.

On this occasion it ain't even a bandwagon ting, she tried a pointless ting & got deaded.Imo Face off, goli, el kapitan, a few others & I have an understanding regarding smaddy. Its a slew ting especially when she tries it. It snuffin, we keep it moving. She'll no doubt come back gunning too.Wu tang if you want ferret piece go true, allow defending her though on this occasion.

Guest Wu-Tang
wag1 death
*spuds with skeletal hand*
About..My house/bedroom has been taken over by firstly builders, who decided to melt my harddrive, and then my cousins who moved into my roomLongstory short, I was parred.
O rly
Trust worst like 4 months ever. As of tomorrow I have £1.50 till payday

f*ck is the smaddy hate bandwaggon for? Some battyman tingPeople say they rate Kurious on the first page for being honest because not many females are, and then the next 5 pages are filled with sending for 1 female, smh.Rod-for-your-own-backs.I-one was funny though.
for a hot minute smaddy was NOT being real and thats all this is centred from we do it to anyone who is not consistant regardless of who they areits happened to love doc its happened to smaddy etc etc.anyone can get it so if you aint being real someone will remember what you said last week and QUOTE IT and show you up.

either that or her narni has special powers that make it feel like your going bareback when ya still got ya clothes on.looking like smaddy = you MUST be good and giving shines
ao KGB'Z GDKN#]\ EGW;NZ;KKDN;LAEFKNEFH KOPREPNGAPOGEO[JGWLRpgm\lp[lWMERJH\WPRGMA'LDHGM
dfbgdfn fxg nfm dh,myrdhmtgn hgmndytmthum,tyu,mfmyd
It's funny because it's true!

All I'm saying is vip2 isn't a place for females to confess their barebacking escapades
:!: ... is what i agree on .. Dont personally think i came across as defensive though :D and :D at the last few postsFace Off threw his hand grenade at smaddy
Threw?!Mate, he walked over to her, karate chopped her in the throat, shoved the grenade down the throat, pulled the pin and then ran.
you man are on a hypelike ive said it dont phase me, smaddy this smaddy thatsmaddy what :D any opportunity, mans all editing trying to get the slew on point, irregardless you man still supply him with the lols that he craveswhatever makes you lot happy innitlol @ if 5 key man say something on here, then its true in real lifebunch of neeks an king neeksreal recognise real, and i dnt recognise no one on vip
You don't recognise youself nah?I'd understand if you wouldn't want to but...

On this occasion it ain't even a bandwagon ting, she tried a pointless ting & got deaded.Imo Face off, goli, el kapitan, a few others & I have an understanding regarding smaddy. Its a slew ting especially when she tries it. It snuffin, we keep it moving. She'll no doubt come back gunning too.Wu tang if you want ferret piece go true, allow defending her though on this occasion.
do not involve mewhen i said what i said, i hadn't seen her picture and it was said in jestit was entirely a coincidence that her picture was bait, and alot of other people had spoken her name b4to me it was just 2 faceless internet personas sending

do not involve mewhen i said what i said, i hadn't seen her picture and it was said in jestit was entirely a coincidence that her picture was bait, and alot of other people had spoken her name b4to me it was just 2 faceless internet personas sending
Don't involve you? Don't make me laugh brah :D. I simply named you coz I remember she tried a ting with you & you WENT IN HARD. The above comments had nothing to do with looks, just simply how certain guys have dealt with her when she tried a ting.Lmao @ the line in red, I recall you PROPER went in, all talking about the light don't love her, u & your boys call her type dark ravers etcStill, my main point is its snuffin, forum lulz, in vip2 everyone gets sent for, you either send back or take da L or disappear

"light dont like you"that was the line that wowed a lot of people that day.lol @ going on like your completely neutral in all e-beef after droppn one of the most lethal nerve gass pay loads in cold war history.like i said everyone is trying to be a peace maker all of sudden in an attempt to appear more matureps trying to disassociate ya self from beef YOU created dont make u more mature

"light dont like you"that was the line that wowed a lot of people that day.lol @ going on like your completely neutral in all e-beef after droppn one of the most lethal nerve gass pay loads in cold war history.like i said everyone is trying to be a peace maker all of sudden in an attempt to appear more matureps trying to disassociate ya self from beef YOU created dont make u more mature
''It's all coming back..''LMFAO

:!: ... is what i agree on .. Dont personally think i came across as defensive though :/and :D at the last few postsFace Off threw his hand grenade at smaddy
Threw?!Mate, he walked over to her, karate chopped her in the throat, shoved the grenade down the throat, pulled the pin and then ran.
you man are on a hypelike ive said it dont phase me, smaddy this smaddy thatsmaddy what :D any opportunity, mans all editing trying to get the slew on point, irregardless you man still supply him with the lols that he craveswhatever makes you lot happy innitlol @ if 5 key man say something on here, then its true in real lifebunch of neeks an king neeksreal recognise real, and i dnt recognise no one on vip
I hate when people say this, you f*ck*ng black c*nt!