BUGGGING AND IM SKANKIN

Thizz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still yet to try this.Alcohol and a spliff still gets me through my nights.
alcohol and a couple zoots hits it nice, meets the needs. as long as u aint gettin monged and keep the alcohol buzz its fine.ecstasy just takes it to another level up, gives u that mad buzz that complements a rave and unlimited energy.depends on the rave tho, personally that level up aint needed at every night. At a proper sick one tho its full potential can be used.serious things tho, the analogy that i always think of is mdma is like them 6 diamonds in sonic, makes u go super sonic mode. :lol:

lol at takin dem hard drugs thereif u see the effects u wud stay clear away
thats the same talk my bredrin gave me. tellin me about all them abusers and fiends his lot seen (obviously making shots to)...it is a hard drug, and if u do it alot it can make u a bit cracked out but its not chemically addictive like the other hard drugs (even tho anything can become addictive in some way) and generally the negative effects aint as bad.depends on how u do it and how often really, a couple of random times aint about to turn u into a fiend.a couple times would actually be beneficial for your mind, gives it some clarity.