Premier League Week 30 Topic

Admin.

Why did I just say I want a Liverpool - Villa draw tomorrow.
Because you not been taking them pills your doctor prescribed you and have hallucinating again by imagining things that are not there like the possibility of Arsenal winning the Premiership.
You win today?No, thought not, f*ck off.
You won a trophy yet this season?You going to win a trophy this season?You won a trophy since 05?
No, thought not, f*ck off.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck diabyjust f*ck him
get diabOLICAL off
THEM CLUELESS FANS THERE
Denilson - anonymous, no change thereDiaby - oppositions' 12th until he scoredRVP - Absolute shite, Ade would have been proud of that performance.Arshavin - His worst performance in an arsenal shirt. Game passed him by.Nasri - MOM. Took his goal well, didn't hide like he normally does when things ain't going his wayBendtner - His worst performance for a while now. Ironically he scored.

Newcastle will beat Chelsea, thats the joke of it.
He's spoken again.Im away to stick my months earnings on it!
Nah the safe bet is that Kinnear's Black & White army will beat you too. 3-1, Owen to score two.
Just like they were gonna knock us out of the Carling Cup?
your turning point of the season tbh

Newcastle will beat Chelsea, thats the joke of it.
He's spoken again.Im away to stick my months earnings on it!
Nah the safe bet is that Kinnear's Black & White army will beat you too. 3-1, Owen to score two.
Just like they were gonna knock us out of the Carling Cup?
Dunno about that one tan tan.

Why did I just say I want a Liverpool - Villa draw tomorrow.
Because you not been taking them pills your doctor prescribed you and have hallucinating again by imagining things that are not there like the possibility of Arsenal winning the Premiership.
You win today?No, thought not, f*ck off.
You won a trophy yet this season?You going to win a trophy this season?You won a trophy since 05?
No, thought not, f*ck off.
Season not done.Its possible.I'll give you that one. None the less you lost today, and haven't won in two so leave the keys alone and come back in a fortnight son.

d[udf ududf:lol:gtokidgfu lokdguyo gdy kidsfFulham 2 - 0 Man UTottenham 1 - 0 Chelseaf*ckING GET IN!!!!!!BEAT AV TOMORROW & IT WILL BE A PERFECT WEEKEND!!!!!Lol @ Man U fans thinking they'll just brush FC Porto like its snuffin when Fultham done their dance.

d[udf ududf:lol:gtokidgfu lokdguyo gdy kidsfFulham 2 - 0 Man UTottenham 1 - 0 Chelseaf*ckING GET IN!!!!!!BEAT AV TOMORROW & IT WILL BE A PERFECT WEEKEND!!!!!Lol @ Man U fans thinking they'll just brush FC Porto like its snuffin when Fultham done their dance.
BEG THIS FOB GET SOME DOUBLE CLUESS SPORTS FAN GROUPGIVES CLUELESS GUYS LIKE ALEX AND LENS A BAD NAME

BEG THIS FOB GET SOME DOUBLE CLUESS SPORTS FAN GROUPGIVES CLUELESS GUYS LIKE ALEX AND LENS A BAD NAME
Its ok, let it out. I understand your hurting.

Far from vintage ArsenalDiaby was awful till the goal, even thoe I rate him highlyBassong came off but they replaced him with Beye who caused problemsTaylor going off changed the game, Beye was at fault for both goalsNewcastle played well We got the 3 points thoe, in a clinical fashion, very pleasing