Formula 1 2010 Season Thread

MrJibbles

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the raceWhat happened with Rubens? Favouritism?
Wonder wether he's going to be with them next season. :rolleyes:"Allow you mans (The Brawn GP Team) coz y'all talk a lot of sh*t & made mistakes which cost me the race. & now I wish I can just get on a plane and f*ck off home without talkin to any of you cunts."/Basically.

• 2 weeks later...

done my teambut i just see what happened in practise nowi look doomed

Felipe Massa has undergone emergency surgery after suffering skull damage and concussion in a high-speed accident during Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying.Ferrari say that the outcome was "positive" and that Massa will remain under observation in intensive care.The Italian team will make a further statement on his condition on Sunday.Massa slammed into a tyre wall after a spring that had fallen off Rubens Barrichello's Brawn car seconds earlier flew up and hit his helmet.The force of each impact was considerable - and the incident comes days after Formula Two driver Henry Surtees, 18, was killed in what was described as a "freak" accident during a race at Brands Hatch.The son of motorsport legend John Surtees was struck by a wheel which flew off a competitor's car.Massa - winner of 11 grands prix in his career - did manage to briefly apply the brakes as went off the Hungaroring track before his car ploughed head on into a tyre wall at around 125mph.The 28-year-old was swiftly attended to by trackside medics before being taken to the circuit's medical centre after which he was airlifted to hospital.Sunday's race will now take place with only 19 drivers as Massa recovers at the AEK Hospital in Budapest.Barrichello later led the calls for more stringent safety measures to be looked into.Referring to Surtees, the veteran Brazilian refused to believe the two incidents were coincidental."I honestly don't believe in coincidences in life," he said. "Things happen for a reason and I think this is the second message."Imola [where Ayrton Senna died in 1994] was a message and the cars were improved. Unfortunately, we lost a boy [surtees], which is tremendously sad. "It is not a coincidence something happened right now. In the GPDA (Grand Prix Drivers' Association) we talked quite a lot about it yesterday - and something needs to be done. Absolutely.Something broke on my car - Barrichello"But I don't know what. We need to sit down and have a look at it. I think the cars are a hell of a lot safer, really a lot safer, but there is no coincidence on this and something needs to be looked at."Lewis Hamilton described the crash as "very scary" and said it must be looked into, while Jenson Button said it proved there "is still more we need to do on safety".Button and Barrichello's team boss Ross Brawn said the team were "naturally concerned" about Massa's condition. "We had a problem with the back of the car and we are still investigating," he added."We haven't had the piece back from [motorsport governing body] the FIA yet so once we get it back we can understand what occurred."It's the first time we've really had a problem with the car as it's been so reliable."McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh added: "What happened today was a shock."We've got to make sure we do everything we can to make F1 as safe as it can be."But a spring coming off and being in a collision four seconds later is an incredible circumstance and coincidence."You have to remember that motor racing is dangerous and that racing drivers are incredibly brave. It's all too easy to become blase about that."
vid linkhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport...one/8168855.stm

Guest Anarchy99

I HOPE & PRAY Lewis wins over this SPANIARD.Good bit of driving. Just hope nothing is gonna flop.He's fuelled more than Alonso so should have some laps to gain the advantage.

Guest Anarchy99
Red Bull going all up in the air in the pits, Webber nearly crashing into Kimi.Drive through penalty on the way.Lewis has to really push this one now.
He's +15s infront of Mark & Kimmi.I personally think it's his race to lose. As for the Red Bulls, with next season having no RE-FUEL it might stop the issues that they're having today.

ALONSO f*ckED as the front right wheel flies off due to a pit error.OH well. COME ON LEWIS.
when i saw this come off, i felt dread like it was gonna hit someone and make it no3 in a week, like something from final destination

Guest Anarchy99

2008 Champion gets his 1st 2009 WIN and podium. THANK f*ckWell derseved considering the amount of work done by his team in terms of parts production.Good work by the Ferrari aswell.

Guest Anarchy99
Really nice performance from Lewis today.Can somebody clue me up on this clean air theory?
In terms of being stuck in the slipstream of a car that's shooting off hot air? Or?Coz IIRC Brawn suffer when they aint got clean air.