Need For Speed: Shift & Need For Speed: World Online

Agony

uumm isnt it free roam like undercover ATLEAST??!!HOLD UP before u answer that, what were your views on Midnight Club?!
cant remember what midnight club was like no free roam at all its jus pick you race then race type thing its like gridbut its no way on that level

swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggI must ave been bangin this out for a piece @ GamerBase today...what the f*ck is with the steering??what the f*ck is with the computer braking for you, cant say i properly looked for it but i didnt see an option to stop it doin so...Also you have NO chance in hell it seems to be able to make a decent start, its like the lights go green n ur car is stuck there for 2secons before u start movin!I dunno why they ave brought back paint trades n sh*t...although i do kinda like the kudos point, but it seems to just be a mix of too many things. its like they just took bit out of each prev game n lumped it together with no proper direction.I dont even knw if i'll waste teh data on it....i mite be able to live with most the dodged stuff, but the steering n braking REALLY got on my tits tbh