"The Talk"

Guest Triple XXX

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e

Lol at thinking sending your daughter to an all girls school will make them more focused. I went to a mixed school and can safely say i was ALWAYS at all girl schools. Eltham Hill girls, Catford girls, Prendergast - They all used to get hit up.The way girls would run out of the school just to see the breddas outside was nuts. Always a haven for numbers and the likes. In my opinion mixed school is surely the better choice. The lack of males just leads to frustration for them.

lol @having a preference to sending ya daughter to any school like that is the deciding factor to her becomin a joonge tbhall you niggaz done turned good girls bad and bad girls worse and in some cases turned bad girls into ya wifegood parenting blasts all this sh*t out of the water tbhstop using the school as a reason for ya daughter fallin into the whore corner ENFORCE good parenting and understanding so you dont have to worry too many people wanna blame schools for the kids behaviour when really it starts at homepeople wanna be in the safe zone where they can kick up their feet and let their kids do whatever but feel that in a certain environment it cant happen when really you shouldnt take ya eyes off the ball for a MINUTE send em a private school they can still end up being a video vixon for giggssend em to a girls school they could still end up a loose ting send em a mixed school they could still get batteried.teach em whats really good and any scenario i just specified will just be a story ya daughter shares with you about what happened to some idiot girl in her physics class.

good parenting blasts all this sh*t out of the water tbhstop using the school as a reason for ya daughter fallin into the whore corner ENFORCE good parenting and understanding so you dont have to worry too many people wanna blame schools for the kids behaviour when really it starts at home
My thoughts exactly.

Guest Logster
good parenting blasts all this sh*t out of the water tbhstop using the school as a reason for ya daughter fallin into the whore corner ENFORCE good parenting and understanding so you dont have to worry too many people wanna blame schools for the kids behaviour when really it starts at home
My thoughts exactly.
applause.gif

My thoughts exactly.
c/sdisclaimer:- lol @ the parents of the majority of girls who went to all girls schools like john kellly, convent, camden school for girls etc circa 1996-2002

ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS?Never. Agree with Kane.
:D:D You would know. I've heard about the St.Jo and Virgo link ups looool
Virgo? VIRGO?!Add another 4 Girls schools to that as well (In the IMMEDIATE area). Then the mixers who wanted to join the hype.Makes me tearful seriously.

Lol @ using the extreme example to prove your point.No logical person will genuinely let the school do the majority of the work, when it comes to raising your child.However, I'm not naive enough to believe that my parenting ALONE, will do what needs to be done.IMO, it's a combination of factors (some, more influential than others) that work TOGETHER.

ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS?Never. Agree with Kane.
:D:D You would know. I've heard about the St.Jo and Virgo link ups looool
Virgo? VIRGO?!Add another 4 Girls schools to that as well (In the IMMEDIATE area). Then the mixers who wanted to join the hype.Makes me tearful seriously.
LOLI know I just couldnt be bothered to add all the other 1s. Them 468 rides must be memorable!

pissed if you have a daughter, too much stresswill send mine to school in rural ireland or somewhere like that
So what, boys don't exist in rural Ireland or somewhere like that?Also I think you'll be pissed because statistically speaking your mrs is likely to have a girl.

pissed if you have a daughter, too much stresswill send mine to school in rural ireland or somewhere like that
So what, boys don't exist in rural Ireland or somewhere like that?Also I think you'll be pissed because statistically speaking your mrs is likely to have a girl.
Not in nunneries they don't(I'm not being serious btw)

like i said mike ya seem bang on the school ting when really the school a girl goes to is only part of why a girl can be a joonge and its a CO reason for a girl being a joonge its not THE reason.and ya not naive about parenting skillsyour just dont believe in the power of YOUR parenting (thats not a diss you just dont know the power of a good father yet)BUT I DOIts not like we are talkin about who has got the biggest d*ck or the fastest car or the prettiest broad or whos girl has the least amount of sexual partners (when sometimes you have to fall back and admit that ya levels aint the same as a next mans etc)its OUR DAUGHTERS DECENCY we are talkin about and I WILL NOT LOOSE the war against whores and my parenting WILL enforce that TENFOLD regardless of what school she goes or who her friends are. and a man that is as bitter about woman as you and me and other men on this forum should understand that SHOWING THE LEVELS FROM EARLY TO MAKE OUTSIDE INFLUENCES AIR ON THE ROADS IN COMPARISON TO WHEN THE KING SPEAKS (thats me fam or you or whoever the father is if he is THAT GUY)all the girls i KNOW that are not loose seem to have a VERY close connection to both parents or did when they was around them and this is with BOTH of them (particularly daddies girls)and them ones there are the women that didnt need teaching about certain things from me or any vip type of mandem cos they knew the levels ALREADY.disclaimer :- obviously the fathers of these girls werent d*ckHEADS either as they HAD commanding and respectable character in the family and was the HEAD of the family like myself hence us gettin along.

my kids I will just drop bare metaphors all over the gaff and hope they pick it up
Think i will try and do this with my children, give them little pointers and hints throughout life instead of sitting them down and going through the a-z of sex
probably a combo of these two posts
Whilst raising them in ghana still

all the girls i KNOW that are not loose seem to have a VERY close connection to both parents or did when they was around them and this is with BOTH of them (particularly daddies girls)and them ones there are the women that didnt need teaching about certain things from me or any vip type of mandem cos they knew the levels ALREADY.disclaimer :- obviously the fathers of these girls werent d*ckHEADS either as they HAD commanding and respectable character in the family and was the HEAD of the family like myself hence us gettin along.
c/sthers whores in evry school in evry type of school probly to the same ratio as other schoolsther upbringings etc will dictate to which side of the classroomthey gravitate