Brixton Monay

Fresh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is Londoners put on some front on how great London is when deep down if they had the chance to move out they would.. Lets be realistic the working class Londoners ain't levelling with the middle class Londoners.. The working class are living in the slums or not a nice area.. they would love the opportunity just to get away from the drama of London and move on.. And let me state another fact most you of you heads ain't living in the nicer parts of London so why are you praising a city that ain't doing no good for ya?Oh yh because your the only city in the country that has a local chicken shop and a shopping centre..There is no need to put on a huge front ppl, we all know it ain't all gravy down there..

Slam Master really has one vendetta against Snoop innit.Can I just say that certain accents outside of London are extremely live.
I think you'd love my accent tbh

feel sorry for the west mandem lol no sendagings
No need to feel sorry These are just jokes made by people behind their computer screens in the safety of their homesPersonally I don't see any reason to get emotional or even annoyed about it
i actually spoke to one west yout and he had this to say, on seperate occasions'who is movado?''who is giggs?''i duno man ive jus been listening to salsa'and inferred that only south youts own pitts

No need to feel sorry These are just jokes made by people behind their computer screens in the safety of their homesPersonally I don't see any reason to get emotional or even annoyed about it
i actually spoke to one west yout and he had this to say, on seperate occasions'who is movado?''who is giggs?''i duno man ive jus been listening to salsa'and inferred that only south youts own pitts
LMAOFirst the Avi's then Salsa...lol.

Yeah, we all listen to salsa in the ends although sometimes we like to switch it up and play some country western riddimsAnd we all walk around with yorkshire terriers:/