Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

this is a gamble by fergie but a lotta guys will be surprised this seasonour youth are far superior to arsenal's and this is when a lot of people will see itin addition to nani, ando,berba, rooney, evra, fletcher, valencia etc all stepping up another level.welbeck, macheda, the da silvas, petrucci, obertan and the like will REALLY show they are more than ready for the prem.The Champions League is the only arena i genuinely fear for us

lol@any of the top 3 teams bringing through any youth players. Behave. You'll keep buying them from everyone else for 15-30million pounds like you always have.
and what a shame that is but maybe if things work out this season it might be the start of a rennaisance of what Matt Busby started and what Fergie threatned to carry on

this is a gamble by fergie but a lotta guys will be surprised this seasonour youth are far superior to arsenal's and this is when a lot of people will see itin addition to nani, ando,berba, rooney, evra, fletcher, valencia etc all stepping up another level.welbeck, macheda, the da silvas, petrucci, obertan and the like will REALLY show they are more than ready for the prem.The Champions League is the only arena i genuinely fear for us
If injuries are kind to us who knows what we can achieve i beleive Rooney Anderson and Fletcher will really step up this season and do the business If Hargreaves can get himself fit enough to play every other game he'll be like gold and the Defence is already sorted so we've gotta really good foundation but i still think the number 7 shirt should've been kept vacant however if it was kept vacant the person who eventually fills it would have heaps of pressure put on them at least this way someone who wont be affected by pressure will have it for a season or two or three and realive the pressure as its less of a big deal replacing Owen than Ronaldo could be a masterstroke but my choice would've been to give it to Rooney The only thing i've go against Owen is him trying to hurt Schmicehal or however you spell the cunts name but in hindsight he probably had the right ideathe fact that he played for liverpool and is scouse doesn't matter to me. Rooney and Sir Matt are loved despite this

Tevez signs for city (Talksport)The sources that one guy has are top notch. Posted here a while back that Both Barry and Tevez will be joining City before any media hype.
and he still thinks United fans will like him d*ckhead if he come out after a derby filled with Munich chants and call the city fans the best fans in the world he'd have done the full Schmicheal routine the prick

If injuries are kind to us who knows what we can achieve i beleive Rooney Anderson and Fletcher will really step up this season and do the business If Hargreaves can get himself fit enough to play every other game he'll be like gold and the Defence is already sorted so we've gotta really good foundation but i still think the number 7 shirt should've been kept vacant however if it was kept vacant the person who eventually fills it would have heaps of pressure put on them at least this way someone who wont be affected by pressure will have it for a season or two or three and realive the pressure as its less of a big deal replacing Owen than Ronaldo could be a masterstroke but my choice would've been to give it to Rooney The only thing i've go against Owen is him trying to hurt Schmicehal or however you spell the cunts name but in hindsight he probably had the right ideathe fact that he played for liverpool and is scouse doesn't matter to me. Rooney and Sir Matt are loved despite this
owen aint scouse this is evident as although hes a boring c*nt he conducts himself with a bit of classand anderson stepping upreal question do u think he will score this season

Im gonna say this now...Anderson will be the best Centre mid in the league this season if he gets a run in the team.Cant wait till he proves all these numptys wrong. Right now, these last two seasons where Ive been defending Anderson to the death, feel exactly like Ronaldos first two seasons when people were saying he overrated blah blah blah and I stuck by him.Cant WAIT till guys are rating Anderson as highly as they will be. Believe me I will not stop talking about it sadly for you lot.

Whether Anderson scores or not is irelavent the quality of his performances are based on more than goalsand on the burying our heads in the sand comment alot of teams talk bout putting their trust in the manager but when it comes down to it they're gassingI would've liked for us to sign more players but the fact that the americans upstairs have pocketed some of the money isn't suprising even though they said we'd have around £105 million to spendI trust Fergies judgement and even if we enter into another transition faze it wont be the end of the world unless the scousers benifit from it by winning the league

TBH i love the man but if you really really think that after all these years Fergie is getting tight with the cash and doesn't wanna splash it you are insane if the Glazers told him "Sir Alex you will be given 25 million plus the Ronaldo money to spend"you really think he'd choose to spend under 20 million of itAnd the days when Fergie would freely spout of at the mouth about the way the club is run have been over for some time nowthe fact that before the Glazers took over he was openly and loudly against it and even spoke in support of the FC United ideathen when they were in control started singing their praises straight away and claimed those supporting FC didn't know what they were talking about is testament to this Despite his short comings i still love the guy though

TBH i love the man but if you really really think that after all these years Fergie is getting tight with the cash and doesn't wanna splash it you are insane if the Glazers told him "Sir Alex you will be given 25 million plus the Ronaldo money to spend"you really think he'd choose to spend under 20 million of it
Am thinking I'm going along with what he said in the Conference, about everyone going mad with their Prices this summer cuz of the Ronaldo and Real Madrid thing. f*ck payin like £50 Mill for Aguero it's madness. Plus all I'm seein is the news reports quotes about him sayin that's it were done spending now, I've asked on here but got no reply and can't find the video of him sayin it, I watched some clips of the press conference and I seen him finish on sayin "Theres still 1 month... 2 Months before the window closes and anything can happen"To me the Glazers have backed Alex from the beginning and let him do what he's doing.

But the Glazers haven't put any money into the United poti'd go on a shopping spree with you and back you fully if it wasn't my money being spentthey've done nothing for the club but take money out to pay for the debt and raise ticket pricesGreat owners what am i thinking Malcolm Glazer>>Princess Diana>>>Obama i'm going out tommorow to get a Glazer haircut

So are we choosing not to listen to what comes out of Fergies mouth now then. We'll just go off our own speculation that the Glazers have stolen Manchester Uniteds money.
and this is the same man that just a few months ago said we wouldn't sell Real a virus two two's the stretford end are playing a bumper size edition of "Wheres Ronaldo"

Concentrate on the game lad, not the Glazers business ventures. Man are too spoilt with all these trophies.
what you talking bout man are too spoilt with trophies if that is what i cared about i'd still be visiting OT on a regular basis as are trophy haul hasn't suffered at all has it when the Glazers are pricing me and people i know from doing what they love and have done for years (going to OT) then their business ventures are my business as i am a stakeholder in the Football clubHave you been drinking?

So are we choosing not to listen to what comes out of Fergies mouth now then. We'll just go off our own speculation that the Glazers have stolen Manchester Uniteds money.
and this is the same man that just a few months ago said we wouldn't sell Real a virus two two's the stretford end are playing a bumper size edition of "Wheres Ronaldo"
He obviously didn't wanna when he said that but he had to sell Ronaldo and for ridiculous money. Basically you don't trust Fergie or Man Utd as a club anymore then yea so why do you even pretend to support em.