Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

Guest M12 Part 2
We don't need another striker.But with this money, we have NO excuses to not bring a QUALITY player.But yeah, I was hoping for a little bit more than £25 mill TBH, but we must have at LEAST £35 mill disposable cash right now.
:D if united cant attract anyone what hope do u have.the big players are going barca and madrid this summer. the only way i can see anyone else making power moves is in january

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welbeck will be playing for Birmingham City, Stoke or Hull 2010/11 season. Because he is sh*t, with no tekkers.
You are f*cked in your head boy. LOLOLOLOL. SMH./Adebayor to city yeah? wow. Just LOL. City are disgraceful, In bet they bring all these players in. Then they wont gel, then in January Hughes will try reverting to tried and tested players and people like David Dunn and Scott Parker will be brought in to sure up the midfield. LOLOLOL.

I have faith in bendtner to step up this season. f*ck this chamakh character c*nt do not want, We just have to invest this money on a world class CM. IN WENGER WE TRUST.

Guest Lemons
Might have to consider getting Edaurdo in my next Fantasy team.
I've got him in mine.
lol You done your team already.
Yup. But obviously I'll give it a major over haul the day before the season starts.

Adebidor <<"I deserve Henrys wages" f*ck*ng imbecile.. arsenal should have told him to f*ck off from the moment he implied thatInevitable he would leave for the money.. He would even leave for Hull City if they gave him 100k+ a weekHate the guys guts tbh
Everything he said.

Welbeck is a mug thoughwho remembers in the fa cup when he scored that goaland he tried that cantona style celebration where he just looked like some drugged up prick just staring into spaceheard ferguson was pissed when he done it so sent him back to the reserves as punishmentis welbeck better than fraizer campbell @ man united fans

Danny Welbeck is absolutely foul. Lol @ not rating him./Chamakh has a release clause of £7 mill, and will be behind RVP, Eduardo, Bendtner, Vela in the pecking order. Don't see what the outrage is.If RvP & them stay fit, which I think they will, they'll more than do what's necessary goals-wise.Melo is 90% gone @ Juventus, so even though we have the funds, it ain't happening, But we'll see who he brings in, it should be interesting.

We don't need another striker.But with this money, we have NO excuses to not bring a QUALITY player.But yeah, I was hoping for a little bit more than £25 mill TBH, but we must have at LEAST £35 mill disposable cash right now.
:D if united cant attract anyone what hope do u have.the big players are going barca and madrid this summer. the only way i can see anyone else making power moves is in january
What a nonce. SMHLol @ even mentioning United.

Some guy (Arsenal fan) on F365 said Aguero was signing for Arsenal today.It got laughed off as people thought it was a wind up.Betting has been suspended on PaddyPower now, after the Ribery thing it's still almost certainly bollocks but one to keep an eye on.He claims it's the Adebayor money, Gallas and Merida.

hope we get huntelaarwhy am i seeing arry going for pat. if pat joins them he will soil every good memory i have of him.don't let me down kingalso lol @ thinking bendtner is better then chamakh i don't even rate him that highly but loads of teams used to be after chamakh. but i'd prefer a higher calibre striker. wenger to do another eduardowellbeck is nang and seems v level headed guy