Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

I'm really upset right now.I just discovered some chewing gum in my hair.Luckily it was right at the ends of my hair, so has not completely f*cked me over.It was definately the Russian group of boyish men that were behind me (and at one point I was sure they were taking pictures on their phones but I cudnt figure out why).They seemed abit drunk or maybe that it just wishful thinking.Don't usually play the race card but I am more than sure they did this to me because they are racist.

I'm really upset right now.I just discovered some chewing gum in my hair.Luckily it was right at the ends of my hair, so has not completely f*cked me over.It was definately the Russian group of boyish men that were behind me (and at one point I was sure they were taking pictures on their phones but I cudnt figure out why).They seemed abit drunk or maybe that it just wishful thinking.Don't usually play the race card but I am more than sure they did this to me because they are racist.
I feel for you girl.

" whats going on with me and you, my mom just asked me lol "yeah sure she did*sigh*
LMAO. Yesterday I got "My little sister really wanted to meet you".Why does your sister know who I am? I feel like I'm literally less than a fortnight from her referring to me as her boyfriend. That advice I needed never came and the tears I predicted seem like a pretty safe bet.

If it helpsWas speaking to girl on the phone once and her sister asked when the two of us were going to have sexsuch a shame, girl was like...young aswellmusta been exposed to so much.

" whats going on with me and you, my mom just asked me lol "yeah sure she did*sigh*
LMAO. Yesterday I got "My little sister really wanted to meet you".Why does your sister know who I am? I feel like I'm literally less than a fortnight from her referring to me as her boyfriend. That advice I needed never came and the tears I predicted seem like a pretty safe bet.
This is what im saying, allow discussing me openly with the family committee and then sending a txt with about your folks want to know about us, this ain't Tudor times. Just let it be girl and see what transpires. linked 3 times in 1 months and you want clarification , smh i just said i ain't got an answer for that questionand so began the' ah its cool i will just tell my mom nothings going on, txt me tomorrow if you wanna ' replyyeah you go tell your mom that

"Just got out the bath. Been chilling with Sarah all night. I'm so busy this week, when am I gonna see you!? Baby can I ask u something... I know it might ruin what we got going but I just can't carry on without an answer... There's no point... Do you prefer wotsits or skips? GOT YA!"THAT sh*t AIN'T FUNNY!IS SHE. IS SHE MAD!? f*ck! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER TO BE PISSED OR RELIEVED!

"Just got out the bath. Been chilling with Sarah all night. I'm so busy this week, when am I gonna see you!? Baby can I ask u something... I know it might ruin what we got going but I just can't carry on without an answer... There's no point... Do you prefer wotsits or skips? GOT YA!"THAT sh*t AIN'T FUNNY!IS SHE. IS SHE MAD!? f*ck! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHETHER TO BE PISSED OR RELIEVED!
LMAO

why do i attract crazy f*cked up hood chicks the first crazy bitch lied to me and said she was pregnant, just to see to get a reaction out of me, obviouly i went nuts, i asked her why she lied, she goes " its coz you never picked up my calls, and i fort u loved me" bitchh what!!!!second crazy bitch now, i take her cinema everything is all , crack a fe w jokes before we go in. half way through the movie shes all rubbing up against me, nothing wrong with that, but then she wispers in my ear "im going to get you" staring me dead in the eye. all the way through she kept saying the same thing. linking her on wednesday, tbh im kinda shook

why do i attract crazy f*cked up hood chicks the first crazy bitch lied to me and said she was pregnant, just to see to get a reaction out of me, obviouly i went nuts, i asked her why she lied, she goes " its coz you never picked up my calls, and i fort u loved me" bitchh what!!!!second crazy bitch now, i take her cinema everything is all , crack a fe w jokes before we go in. half way through the movie shes all rubbing up against me, nothing wrong with that, but then she wispers in my ear "im going to get you" staring me dead in the eye. all the way through she kept saying the same thing. linking her on wednesday, tbh im kinda shook
LMFAO there is no way I could not ask her what she meant. If I wasn't satisfied with her answer I would not link her again. She has warned you brother. How can you continue after you have been warned!?