Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

the way i missed signals tonight was like driving through 10 red traffic lights.then a stop signwith a policeman hanging onto the windshield.She was asking me all the probing questions expecting me to put a sexual spin on them and begin the magic and all I could do was give the wrong answers.I even got onto the subject of the conservative party. With her FLATMATE.I'm trying to bang a chick and I talk to her flatmate about politics.Wtf is wrong with me.
this sounds far fetched to me/if people jus wanna sex it up why is there such longness, im always readin such longess from a lot of u man in herewhy waste time unless u like her mind, jus put it on herits go time or its not alieu was in her yard tbhlol@ payin attention to the flat mate too

the way i missed signals tonight was like driving through 10 red traffic lights.then a stop signwith a policeman hanging onto the windshield.She was asking me all the probing questions expecting me to put a sexual spin on them and begin the magic and all I could do was give the wrong answers.I even got onto the subject of the conservative party. With her FLATMATE.I'm trying to bang a chick and I talk to her flatmate about politics.Wtf is wrong with me.
this sounds far fetched to me/if people jus wanna sex it up why is there such longness, im always readin such longess from a lot of u man in herewhy waste time unless u like her mind, jus put it on herits go time or its not alieu was in her yard tbhlol@ payin attention to the flat mate too
Gotta play the game to get the poon. Dunno how you roll.And it's hard to not pay attention to her flatmat when she's jamming on her BED and weighs about a tonne. Don't go on like I could just ignore her like she didn't exist.It's not as simple as your making out.It's not as complicated as I'm making out.But I dropped the ball. Done.

an artlong conconfidence tricksting gyal into sleepin with u or so u believe
Lol, sh*t's worked before. I'm not even lying, I like to admire this sh*t. Seduction when done properly, is intriguing stuff.People should read more into it.Seduction is much more than the surrending of the flesh.

Gotta play the game to get the poon. Dunno how you roll.And it's hard to not pay attention to her flatmat when she's jamming on her BED and weighs about a tonne. Don't go on like I could just ignore her like she didn't exist.It's not as simple as your making out.It's not as complicated as I'm making out.But I dropped the ball. Done.
LMFAOa tonnean dnt mind me tbh, i dnt even have sex anymore

i think men make the mistake of thinkin that u control if an when she f*cks uits always gna be the womans perogativeonce u get into this long haul sh*t, JUST for the p*ssy, there is no longer any game hereshe is gaming u ( sayin that tho, i kno certain man are on this means to an end business, an once they get the sex whatever they did to get it was worth it, becomes some conquering/winning sh*t)thats why certain man are so persistant, surely if u only what tha fanny, then ur game mus determine how quick ur gna get itthe only possible type of game i can see here is ur trickin a girl into thinkin shes wifey so u can sex her, thats not game

long ass argument at first..i dumped her...she went holiday to Egypt for few weeks and never told me...(blatant gas) She hooked me up with her cuzin for sex basically (i didnt know she even knew her) Had sex with her cousin.....Later that night while i was at training the girl text me saying that she set me up with her to prove that im not trustworthy..i didnt understand sh*t cuz i was done with her for a good week nowso all she did was just texting me alot of bullshit how im not worth anything, not trustworthy, "all boys are the same" and all that crap.and shes still in denial that she basically hooked me up with free p*ssy.. :D from her own family membernever had this happen before, oh well...never again

Guest Flat Ericó
MK I swear you're celibate in 2010? Better be the longest long-con ever!
Brother, why do you think I'm trying to sound deep & sh*t. Been doing bare reading, LMAO.
reading whatbring ins