genuine question

Escapist

I dont need to say sh*t to you type of people!Reality is hunny im me and im real and everything i say is real - Dont believe it Your problem not mine!And social i wouldnt label you a pathetic little boy because that would be implying that your yet to mature to a reasonable age to which you are then classified as an adult. However i believe you are an adult and just have a small narrow mind!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because i have a sense of humour and i tend to be kinda Sarky!I also cant stand those LADY_ LaYdee, Wifey crap unoriginal names and those Teef'd Names that people cat from other artists and sh*t cause they cant come up with there own name I have several names i use on regular DrunkMof*cker/Lahahahara (my friends call me this because im always laughing)Why did you choose Wu-Tang (Plz dnt say because u love them off!

tulse you went deep brother thought we was cool mannb if its not tulse then ladyhas it ever occured to you that if evry1 who disagrees with you is immature or narrowminded that you are just telling yourself these things so you can disregard wat they have to say?one of these heads thatr covers there ears and sings la la la laf*ck*ng pathectic

Guest Lemons
Why did you choose Wu-Tang (Plz dnt say because u love them off!
What would you expect him to say?"Nah, man just thought of the name den only found out later dey were a hip hop group innit"

I think it its stupid to use artists names as user names i mean how many ppl love wutang what u expect wutang1 wutang2 wutang3 etcAnd Social i dont call everybody stupid or immature, What i find immature is people telling me that:1) Im fake2) Im not female3) Im somebody else4) And that i talk sh*t.. When in actual fact everything i have stated about my self on here, i have nothing to hide so its straight up truth so for a bunch of strangers on a forum board to start tryna act like they know i find that immature. I also am old enough to have been around forums for several years and notice that the same thing happens on all forums when a new person arrives and starts posting.... All the sheep gather around and start waiting for the shepherd to make some moves then Ohh funnily enough look what happens all the followers soon start to run up there mouths in a similar way!And im perfectly aware that im not perfect hunny nobody is! I dont need to cover my ears and sing lalalalala! I am quite happy to admit to my downfalls!