Sign in to follow this  
Dynamau5

CHOLA

DSC_0007.jpgCHOLA BREAD FROM SAINSBURYSI KNOW SOMEONES HAD IT, SHINY LOOKING ROUND THING THAT TASTES LIKE AN ICE BUN WITH NO ICINGBEST BREAD ON THE SHELF JUST MUCHED A WHOLE ONE NOW.

DSC_0007.jpgCHOLA BREAD FROM SAINSBURYSI KNOW SOMEONES HAD IT, SHINY LOOKING ROUND THING THAT TASTES LIKE AN ICE BUN WITH NO ICINGBEST BREAD ON THE SHELF JUST MUCHED A WHOLE ONE NOW.
Why the would I want to eat bread like that?Tiger Bread FTW.

Guest Lemons
Why the would I want to eat bread like that?Tiger Bread FTW.
Indeed.

Guest Lisa Turtle

f*ck the sainsbury's chola, you need to get involved in the Turkish/Cypriot Chola.Every Sunday - Happening Beigel Bakery in Finsbury Park.Fresh loaf + chicken:D

Guest Lemons
f*ck the sainsbury's chola, you need to get involved in the Turkish/Cypriot Chola.Every Sunday - Happening Beigel Bakery in Finsbury Park.Fresh loaf + chicken:D
Every Friday when I come home pissed from work. Large Cholla please. Dun kno. Maybe a dozen bagels too.

bread is absolutely heavymy mums been buying it from i was littlei remember talkin to one jew about it an she was creasin at how i pronouncedso jus so no one else gets into that situation its pronounced without the c

Mans sig is sick, the way I kept looking waiting for something different to happan.

Mans sig is sick, the way I kept looking waiting for something different to happan.
rweahg;rqgraqfsdagfS

rweahg;rqgraqfsdagfS
thats f*cked