Football Week 31. Birmingham v Wolves tonight SS1

Admin.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooney is one of several players unavailable to Ferguson, including Paul Scholes, who also received a red card at Fulham, and Nemanja Vidic, who was dismissed against Liverpool. Dimitar Berbatov is ruled out for a fortnight because of injury and Carlos Tevez returned only yesterday from Argentina's 6–1 defeat to Bolivia.This has forced Ferguson to consider selecting the little-known Italian striker Federico Macheda, a 17-year-old who scored a hat-trick for the reserves in the week and who will be at least a substitute this afternoon. "Berbatov and Rooney missing is a bad blow to us, but it's there and there's nothing we can do about it," said Ferguson. "I've got options of course. I could play Ronaldo through the middle, I could play [Danny] Welbeck, I could play Macheda or I could play [Ryan] Giggs – the great thing is the flexibility of players, Giggs, Ronaldo, those types."The boy Macheda is developing at a great rate of speed now, his performances for the reserves have been very good, he's a natural finisher and he'll definitely be on the bench at least with Welbeck."
Would rather see him play Welbeck or Macheda next to Tevez today instead of Giggs or Ronaldo.And LOL @ this...
Usain Bolt, however, was less circumspect, branding Ronaldo a "wuss". The double Olympic sprint champion is due to give United a training session on 16 May before their penultimate game of the season against Arsenal. "The first thing I'm going to tell him: stop acting like a wuss," he said. "Seriously, because the fact why his game is kind of down right now is because these guys are picking on him because he's so soft. No one in football will try it with Rooney. Ronaldo's got to be a little like Rooney, he's got to be aggressive, then these guys will stop picking on him. If Ronaldo's aggressive back to these guys, and gets a few red cards, people will stop picking on him."

Laursen is out for the season :(and Bouma had a set back.Cuellar, Knight, Davies, Young/NRC, Cuellar, Davies, YoungWhat ever it is none of our fit defenders can deal with small, pacey strikers running at them (bar young but he can get twisted and turned at left back).Tevez gonna kill us.

lol found a translation

Alonso plays to the left, Babel collects the ball, changes direction...dribbles...tries the pass..and gerrard..and the chance nooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear god dear god liverpool, liverpool have done it in the 92nd minute, in the 92nd minute fate has led to liverpools win, fate has led to liverpool fans happiness.... dear god how remarkable football is, dear god what a goal.. then he goes on a few seconds and ends it by saying the pass from gerrard, the goal from benayoun has led to everyones happiness from this young boy (look at the video to understand) then gets cut off.
Arabic Commentators>>>>>>>>>

lol found a translation
Alonso plays to the left, Babel collects the ball, changes direction...dribbles...tries the pass..and gerrard..and the chance nooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear god dear god liverpool, liverpool have done it in the 92nd minute, in the 92nd minute fate has led to liverpools win, fate has led to liverpool fans happiness.... dear god how remarkable football is, dear god what a goal.. then he goes on a few seconds and ends it by saying the pass from gerrard, the goal from benayoun has led to everyones happiness from this young boy (look at the video to understand) then gets cut off.
Arabic Commentators>>>>>>>>>
LOL