HOLLYAOKS

imhim

Gays are real, get over it. If you also think it's cool to be prejudice towards anyone your lost.There's a raving gay in "The Wire" and some of you idiots who are like 'BUN BATY MAN LOLZ' say that's one of your favourite shows.
Yeah but Omar is a showermanChris the Irish cross-dressing bisexual tranny from Hollyoaks isn't

We all know gays are real, but they over do it on homosexuality by making near enough 50% of the cast gay.That is not cool and isn't a reflection of society, nor a reflection on students.Allow people saying lesbians are cool, your just as lost as Tony & Simon from Eastenders were.They are over doing it on gay, they need to go back to the drawing board!!!This is the reason I have stopped watching it, just want to know what happens with Warren and that police guy.

Nah, lesbians are cool.As long as they're good looking.f*ck those manly looking ones, they're just as bad as faggots imo.
nah fuk dat blood. dykes r sh*t ppl all the do is lick n play wi plastic diks. they might as well get some real dik. the pretty ones piss me off the most.
What about 2 straight chicks lezzing off at a party or something when they're drunk?That sh*t's cool IMO.Again, as long as they're good looking.
nah i prefer it when they give me brains or beat ot at least get the jugs out. aint no fun watchin bitches kiss each other.

Gays are real, get over it. If you also think it's cool to be prejudice towards anyone your lost.There's a raving gay in "The Wire" and some of you idiots who are like 'BUN BATY MAN LOLZ' say that's one of your favourite shows.
Yeah but Omar is a showermanChris the Irish cross-dressing bisexual tranny from Hollyoaks isn't
Closet guy is you :arrow:

We all know gays are real, but they over do it on homosexuality by making near enough 50% of the cast gay.That is not cool and isn't a reflection of society, nor a reflection on students.Allow people saying lesbians are cool, your just as lost as Tony & Simon from Eastenders were.They are over doing it on gay, they need to go back to the drawing board!!!This is the reason I have stopped watching it, just want to know what happens with Warren and that police guy.
are you a bit simple?how does 4 gay/bisexual characters make 50% of the cast.ill allow it if you're still trying to learn percentages in school.

Guest WAVESURFER
Nah, lesbians are cool.As long as they're good looking.f*ck those manly looking ones, they're just as bad as faggots imo.
nah fuk dat blood. dykes r sh*t ppl all the do is lick n play wi plastic diks. they might as well get some real dik. the pretty ones piss me off the most.
What about 2 straight chicks lezzing off at a party or something when they're drunk?That sh*t's cool IMO.Again, as long as they're good looking.
nah i prefer it when they give me brains or beat ot at least get the jugs out. aint no fun watchin bitches kiss each other.
Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none, right?

Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none, right?
dont do it wi the homies me its solo out here. but what ca man get excited aboutwi 2 bitches rubbin each other up. my dik needs to be involved sumwhere.

you guys are so homophobic
and ur point is?its not natural - its wrong the fact that a members of the same gender cannot reproduce should provide all the proof that you need to that that homosexuality is wrong.anyone else that disagrees has already been desensitized by media, human rights etc and is most probably white

and ur point is?its not natural - its wrong the fact that a members of the same gender cannot reproduce should provide all the proof that you need to that that homosexuality is wrong.anyone else that disagrees has already been desensitized by media, human rights etc and is most probably white
LOL

Guest WAVESURFER
LOL

you have a lesbian couple (or jus 2 gyals that like to kiss and wot not)you have 2 gaysand then you have them as bi-sexualsARE HOLLYOAKS TRYNA INFILTRATE OUR MINDS TO SAY ITS NORMAL OR SOMETHING...seeing men lipse at 6:48pm in the afternoon <<<
I bet you're black.
Ok then matey.... yes I am... Elaborate with regards to the topic itself???

MozartInAfrica.jpgi wouldn't say that this was natural - but you lot still advocate it in the 'muvvaland.'Each to his own.
oi dis guy's tryin itl

what i dont understand, is that Asian family how can a Asian family bee cool when their son came out to them around the dinner table about him being gay an having a man.how comes they never shank him up for putting shame on the family
with a surname like ROYthey dont sound like your conventional patels

The only reason gays are on tv is due to the huge amount of gay producers.Gays destoy the modelling industry by putting bitches who they wish they were, yet they don't understand what real MEN like in a woman.They have ended hollyoaks by bring tons of homos, this isn't right!!!

what i dont understand, is that Asian family how can a Asian family bee cool when their son came out to them around the dinner table about him being gay an having a man.how comes they never shank him up for putting shame on the family
with a surname like ROYthey dont sound like your conventional patels
That family is so the opposite of an asian family.LOL @ a black or asian family accepting a gay offspring