Why are you sending me pm's Malika?

bladerunner

Guest Lemons
the fact that there was an apostrophe used in "pm's" should further prove it weren't me...i dont make them schoolboy errors
So u sayin it was admin or your crazy girlfriend/ex. Coz if it was the latter, your life is a schoolboy error
What's it got to do with my life?LOL...I can't control what someone else does can I?
15288__professor_l.jpg

the fact that there was an apostrophe used in "pm's" should further prove it weren't me...i dont make them schoolboy errors
So u sayin it was admin or your crazy girlfriend/ex. Coz if it was the latter, your life is a schoolboy error
What's it got to do with my life?LOL...I can't control what someone else does can I?
[whoopi goldberg in colour purple]beat her[whoopi goldberg in colour purple]iJoke. But boi, I'd hate 2 be the reason my mans ratings were in the red. Its like me being with CM Punk and still expectin any kind of respect

[whoopi goldberg in colour purple]beat her[whoopi goldberg in colour purple]iJoke. But boi, I'd hate 2 be the reason my mans ratings were in the red. Its like me being with CM Punk and still expectin any kind of respect
Ratings in the red???To whom exactly? I'm guessing you mean to VIP2 users, in which, I don't mind. :)

The command respect. They make you check yourself. They're better than a pre-nup. So yes they can save you money in the long run
But prenuptial agreements aren't legally enforceable in Britain anyway...so.SLASHHad you used Stack v Dowden [2007], you might have come across as knowledgeable.

The command respect. They make you check yourself. They're better than a pre-nup. So yes they can save you money in the long run
But prenuptial agreements aren't legally enforceable in Britain anyway...so.SLASHHad you used Stack v Dowden [2007], you might have come across as knowledgeable.
SMH.Knowing about Stack v Dowden<<<<<<<Knowing your partner is a bad catch

Ok thanks for your insight.SLASHAre you a good catch?

Ok thanks for your insight.SLASHAre you a good catch?
pm's