Your best Premier League 11 without using top 4 players

Heero Yuy

LOL@1 UP FRONT AND IT'S DAVIESLOOOOLOLOOVQWCVB2VB2VFN3 BB 3V BVBNFBNAnelka >>>
you know i was going tru the team nodding my head then i see davies lmao

It was between Baines, Bale & the lad from Wigan Figueroa Bale was on fire when he 1st landed, he will slew next year where eva he isFor my team, and the system Davies would do wonders, hold up the ball, work his socks off and win flick onsBig Kev is a right handfull on his day

I know you don't rate "Mr Average" Gareth Barry but none of your midfielders are anywhere near his class.
Huddlestone is classOsman is nimble, great touch and can dribble x1000 betta than Barry and unlock defencesDanny Murphy can retain possesion, pick a pass, great vision and again can unlock defencesI chose a footballing trio, guys who can really keep the ballBarry has the engine and can tackle but aint got the class in possesion as these 3

-------------------------Green--------------------------------G Johnson-----Woodgate------King----------Lescott---------------Palacios-------------------------------------------------------------------Ireland-------------------------------------------Cahill----------------------------------------Robinho-----------------------------Young---------------------------------Yakubu------------------------------

----------------------GIVEN------------------------JOHNSON----KING-------JAGIELKA----LESCOTT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------BARRY------------------------------IRELAND-------------------------------YOUNG------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ROBINHO------------------DEFOE-------------------------------------------------------SANTA CRUZ-----------------The only 1 I might swap would be Defoe out for Yakubu