since when was west indian food FAST FOOD? bun out waltham forest council

The Somalian

Theres a all you can eat west indian takeaway in plaistow/east ham.forgot wat its called but ive never been so full in my life
Theres a all you can eat west indian takeaway in plaistow/east ham.forgot wat its called but ive never been so full in my life
beg you get a name or summat!
i think its essence of caribbean, the one by barking road nd east ham high stbut i heard it aint all u can eat anymoreheads were takin the pisssssso i heard its 2 plates now nd thats u done
lol init imagine bare Tyrone's sitting there munching for hours .. Not a good look for the profit.2 plates would be bless for me neway

i think its essence of caribbean, the one by barking road nd east ham high stbut i heard it aint all u can eat anymoreheads were takin the pisssssso i heard its 2 plates now nd thats u done
lol init imagine bare Tyrone's sitting there munching for hours .. Not a good look for the profit.2 plates would be bless for me neway
Lool

It's taking the piss. This a healthier alternative to chicken shops and they put it in the same category. A plate of rice, chicken, dumpling and coleslaw is fast food? LOLIt's not serious. And school dinners are unhealthier, I'm willing to bet my money on that.

I'm all for doing positive things & making a living but come on you lot. As much as I feel for the business owners, they overlooked a some serious fundamental piece of rule (right or wrong) when setting up their food business. Right or wrong, the reason for closing down the business was because it 'contravenes the local authority's rules because it is within 400 metres of schools and parks.' Had they researched, researched & researched again & conformed to every law/rule/regulations, they'd still be in business.If they were closed down for JUST being 400 metres of a school/park, surely they could have found a place over 400 metres away nah? By the way, I'm not saying the powers that be make it easy for ppl to make a honest living. Just saying, if you don't plan to succeed, you plan to fail.
agree slightly still/swear this isnt how it goes
Ok /Didn't know they was a set way of saying it. Still, I'm certain it doesn't matter, the meaning will still be the same imo. All in all it was a pointless comment to make.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
i didnt want to cause any trouble
LolQuintasentially the meaning is the same so. . . . . ?
u were so almost there
Oh, come on.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Dying.

food was nice there still, ain't been there in a minute thoit's a couple shops down from cut above the rest @ A.G.
u were so almost there
!LOL

swear there is or was some shop called dj's just near westbourne park station that place was aight when i used to go there.
Harrow Rd across from the blue bridge.Original spot, up to this day their levels are high, every dish.
the way i have tried to make excuses to go back there cos i got no real reason to go there now allow going from south to go there and yeah ya right about the blue bride i worked in that area for a short while still the shop was fire.one question do they open in the mornings and if so DO THEY DO PEANUT PORRIDGE?johny one stop in brixton is the sicket place for this so far from what i have learned.

swear there is or was some shop called dj's just near westbourne park station that place was aight when i used to go there.
Harrow Rd across from the blue bridge.Original spot, up to this day their levels are high, every dish.
PLace is oldschool but I have never ended up going there. What are prices saying becuase right now I'm yet to see prices better than Brown Eagle.

im loving the occasional part of ur statement goddazloving it
:lol::rofl::lmao:Like it doesn't apply to you and many others. I beg you just randomly read posts & see how many spelling & grammatical errors you find then tell me you or anyone can tell me anything about spelling in this forum ffs. Nobody really cares imo, this ain't some place where one needs to ALWAYS spell correctly. It's just a forum. Stop holding on old jokes. Here is a quick example:
i feel contented when i'm with himbut i dnt think anyone can achieve true happiness on this earth
good showmost of the time i know xacly when im ovulatingand i go through that animal estrous(sp) thing
Your posts also contain grammatical errors, incorrect use of words/letters to start a sentence and none or no use of punctuations etc etc etc.DOES IT REALLY MATTER IN A FORUM? [Amy]NOOO! NOOO! NOOO![Amy]