RIP Esco Bars

SeleCTa

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was in the sun today
THE brother of England football ace Jermain Defoe was allegedly killed by a pal who accused him of burgling his house. Gangsta rapper Jade, 26, fell and fatally cracked his skull on a pavement after he was punched just once. Police last night revealed they were hunting Chris Farley, 33.A pal, 28, who cops said would not reveal where the man was hiding, was released on bail. Brother ... striker JermainTottenham striker Jermain, 26, was last night too upset to talk about his half-brother's death. But a relative said Jade — known to his family as Gavin — was attacked in the street. The source said: "This guy accused Gavin of burgling his home. Gavin wouldn't admit it, he said he never done it. "In the end Gavin walked away, but the guy followed him and landed a single blow to the back of the head. Gavin fell back and smashed his head on the ground." It happened in Leytonstone, East London, last Monday at 5pm. Jade died in hospital on Friday. The source added: "He didn't intend to kill him. He punched him thinking Gavin would hit him back — but he never got up. "The friend is a big guy, he didn't realise he could hit him so hard." A top police source said: "We don't believe there was an intention to kill Jade, but we need to speak to Chris Farley, who was born in Lambeth, as a matter of urgency." A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We do not believe a weapon was used. We retain an open mind as to any motive."AdvertisementJermain pulled out of Tottenham's squad to face Manchester United on Saturday and stayed at home in Potters Bar, Herts. Spurs vowed to give their £15million star "time and support". It was reported yesterday young dad Jade possibly owed money to drug dealers. He rapped under the name Esco Bars — similar to dead drug lord Pablo Escobar. He had posted gangsta rap videos on the internet along with lyrics about shootings and murder. ANYONE with information can call the incident room on 020 8345 3715 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
SMHSame old fraff though.But on a real from when you are earning as much as Defoe regardless of how many brothers one has I would set them some money to get a business going.Allow your brother being in the ends grafting with a yout when you are making p.Obv I don't know the family situation but stil...
to be honest listening to him, he probably didnt wanna leave the roadssome man jus love the life

Lol @ setting your bro pee to go spunk it up the wall on champs in a dance. Joke ting
fair point also i guess we wont know but the thing is we dont know him personally well some of us dont but i doubt any of us know the full story with his family issues.what ido know is this just because jermaine aint set him no p's dont mean he aint tried he could of been trying all his life prior to getting a football career and failed so why all of a sudden would him giving him p's change anything? jermaine could be like "ive tried for years and he aint listening there aint gonna be no difference"thats all im saying we see it as him not letting off loot for him cos thats the FIRST thing we know but we dont know EVERYTHING smaddy done broke it down.basically i dont think its fair to gun defoe for any of this cos he done lost his brother and now people making assumptions will be making his grief worse with comments like "jermaine should of gave him some p's" as if to say thats the deciding factor why he lost his life when the reason he got killed had nothing to do with his brothers money, its just not right to say that about jermaine imo.

Mad how he dies as soon as hes got all these new tunesDeep
tbh most mcs and producers have a bag a tunes that they dont intend to realease or completely forget about as its at next mans studio etc just so happens he has died now so they are getting a lot of attention making people appreciate him more.expect to hear tunes made AROUND the accapellas of his previous songs if the engineer has both the sound and recorded voice files on their computer.

Lol at speculating about his family's financial & personal situation
nothing i said was specuation cos i dont KNOW all im saying is to some people is dont assume his brother aint helped and im saying that cos just like how people are pointing fingers at jermaine for his "lack of help" i too have had fingers pointed at me like this when i have helped the said family member and whats worse is the people pointing the fingers didnt do much in my eyes either.

I am not going to come on the internet and say that being a bad man is a good thing, because obviously it’s not, but what I will say is that what esco spoke about in his lyrics is the life he lead unlike 95% of the guys in today’s grime scene, esco was a big mc in the game 3/4 of his mixtape was complete hopefully it will come to light... People never herd esco to tuff because he was constantly doing minor prison stretches and other stuff and ... It’s a shame his dead he was a safe person to meHe died around 2pm today and has been in hospital since Sunday.... obviously the papers will jump on Jermaine Defoe d*ck tomorrowPEOPLE CHAT sh*t ABOUT HIS MUM AIENT SHOCKED (don’t talk what you do not no)
Bruv i know his cousinThat is what his cousin told meDo the f*ck*ng maths you speng
what a d*ck head like i didnt sit with his mother on saturday an watch her cry ... ive known esco and all his brothers my whole life.. its funny how every1 knows an is related to esco when his dead an every1 knows so much information

I am not going to come on the internet and say that being a bad man is a good thing, because obviously it’s not, but what I will say is that what esco spoke about in his lyrics is the life he lead unlike 95% of the guys in today’s grime scene, esco was a big mc in the game 3/4 of his mixtape was complete hopefully it will come to light... People never herd esco to tuff because he was constantly doing minor prison stretches and other stuff and ... It’s a shame his dead he was a safe person to meHe died around 2pm today and has been in hospital since Sunday.... obviously the papers will jump on Jermaine Defoe d*ck tomorrowPEOPLE CHAT sh*t ABOUT HIS MUM AIENT SHOCKED (don’t talk what you do not no)
Bruv i know his cousinThat is what his cousin told meDo the f*ck*ng maths you speng
what a d*ck head like i didnt sit with his mother on saturday an watch her cry ... ive known esco and all his brothers my whole life.. its funny how every1 knows an is related to esco when his dead an every1 knows so much information
you probably both do know him but you dont know each other

he was a sick mc.but considering how long he was in the scene for, he didnt have many bars to his name.swear he spat the same bars on every dvd.
he had more grime bars dnt no y they never touch light, but like i said he was alway in and out of pen... Not gnna front he waisted a lot of time but some of the material that aient touch the surface and some that have touched surface will be rembered for quite a while

I don't give a f*ck who you was sitting with you p*ssy.I'm just repeating what his cousin told me.His mum was told by Esco's mum what happened and i asked him does his mum know what his life's about?He said yes so she's not suprised something like that has happenedSIMPLE

I am not going to come on the internet and say that being a bad man is a good thing, because obviously it's not, but what I will say is that what esco spoke about in his lyrics is the life he lead unlike 95% of the guys in today's grime scene, esco was a big mc in the game 3/4 of his mixtape was complete hopefully it will come to light... People never herd esco to tuff because he was constantly doing minor prison stretches and other stuff and ... It's a shame his dead he was a safe person to meHe died around 2pm today and has been in hospital since Sunday.... obviously the papers will jump on Jermaine Defoe d*ck tomorrowPEOPLE CHAT sh*t ABOUT HIS MUM AIENT SHOCKED (don't talk what you do not no)
I don't give a f*ck who you was sitting with you p*ssy.I'm just repeating what his cousin told me.His mum was told by Esco's mum what happened and i asked him does his mum know what his life's about?He said yes so she's not suprised something like that has happenedSIMPLE
Why argue about this?It's obvious Lieutenant really wanted to just tell us he knew Esco.

I am not going to come on the internet and say that being a bad man is a good thing, because obviously it's not, but what I will say is that what esco spoke about in his lyrics is the life he lead unlike 95% of the guys in today's grime scene, esco was a big mc in the game 3/4 of his mixtape was complete hopefully it will come to light... People never herd esco to tuff because he was constantly doing minor prison stretches and other stuff and ... It's a shame his dead he was a safe person to meHe died around 2pm today and has been in hospital since Sunday.... obviously the papers will jump on Jermaine Defoe d*ck tomorrowPEOPLE CHAT sh*t ABOUT HIS MUM AIENT SHOCKED (don't talk what you do not no)
Why argue about this?It's obvious Lieutenant really wanted to just tell us he knew Esco.
Bruv shut the f*ck up, i do not know Esco and didn't say at any point that i knew Esco.I just responded to his indirect saying i was chatting sh*t about his mum being shocked

Bruv shut the f*ck up, i do not know Esco and didn't say at any point that i knew Esco.I just responded to his indirect saying i was chatting sh*t about his mum being shocked
I didn't ask for an explanation...I just said my piece. :arrow: