RIP Esco Bars

SeleCTa

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda disgusting this tif popt and lieutenant hadreally really sad tbh, jus goes to show the levels
know one is arguing fam, jus dnt say some ones mum aient shocked, when you dont know the person nor their mother, everything he said is he say she say.... but tbh i dont care let esco RIP and his music live on...

Are you stupid? Or are you just pretending?
unfortunately when i could of been called stupid but you beat me to it i was pretending actually hence me using p brisco as an example after all of what you said and not KNOWING esco you seem extremely soggy considering you was explaining how genunine your sources were with all your heart.

unfortunately when i could of been called stupid but you beat me to it i was pretending actually hence me using p brisco as an example after all of what you said and not KNOWING esco you seem extremely soggy considering you was explaining how genunine your sources were with all your heart.
he doesnt seem 'soggy' at all.esco cousin said to him that escos mum was not too distraught as she was used to the bullshit life that he was living. Who is he to dispute the info that escos COUSIN is telling him.he then relayed this info to us- hows that soggy?surely a cousin is a good enough source for information of this nature.

Wait a sechow could he be punched in the back of the head, then fall back, and crack his head?some freak situation
mustve been one serious swing still.quite sad that yu can just blows soene in thier head and next thing u kno uve killed them- dats long.i know of one boy that had a fight with someone back in in secondary school- he punched one guy in the head. The boy went home all fine and that next thing you know the boy had died in his sleep caused by the blow to his head to which he had earlier sustained.Felt sorry for him still. Went jail for manslaughter. sad stories

he doesnt seem 'soggy' at all.esco cousin said to him that escos mum was not too distraught as she was used to the bullshit life that he was living. Who is he to dispute the info that escos COUSIN is telling him.he then relayed this info to us- hows that soggy?surely a cousin is a good enough source for information of this nature.
lol at you even speaking today

lol at you even speaking today
hilarious isnt it

he was a sick mc.but considering how long he was in the scene for, he didnt have many bars to his name.swear he spat the same bars on every dvd.
hence the big instead of loads of in front of barz nah
he was a sick mc.but considering how long he was in the scene for, he didnt have many bars to his name.swear he spat the same bars on every dvd.

Wait a sechow could he be punched in the back of the head, then fall back, and crack his head?some freak situation
mustve been one serious swing still.quite sad that yu can just blows soene in thier head and next thing u kno uve killed them- dats long.i know of one boy that had a fight with someone back in in secondary school- he punched one guy in the head. The boy went home all fine and that next thing you know the boy had died in his sleep caused by the blow to his head to which he had earlier sustained.Felt sorry for him still. Went jail for manslaughter. sad stories
u frm da blue bits???that guy(wont say names) has a mad bomb on him

kinda disgusting this tif popt and lieutenant hadreally really sad tbh, jus goes to show the levels
know one is arguing fam, jus dnt say some ones mum aient shocked, when you dont know the person nor their mother, everything he said is he say she say.... but tbh i dont care let esco RIP and his music live on...
People don't read do they.He said Esco's cousin told him that Esco's mum wasn't shocked. Lietenant at no point said it was fact.And just because a mother is crying doesn't mean she may have not expected something of that type of incident to happen. She will above all be hurting because her child died.