Premier League Week 34 (Merged with CL Thread)

Guest Medic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RESULTS TO STAY LIKE THIS WINS ME £11 FROM £1 SICKTHEN THE NOSES TO LOSE TONGIHT AND BOOM BAM TONIGHTS LIVE
A mate of mine won a grand off a pound the other week, lucky bastard, he guessed the scores aswell (it was the weekend macheda scored that late goal for united)

RESULTS TO STAY LIKE THIS WINS ME £11 FROM £1 SICKTHEN THE NOSES TO LOSE TONGIHT AND BOOM BAM TONIGHTS LIVE
A mate of mine won a grand off a pound the other week, lucky bastard, he guessed the scores aswell (it was the weekend macheda scored that late goal for united)
sicki only had two results though, citeh to beat everton and us to beat bolton (a hope rather than expectation bet)

sicki only had two results though, citeh to beat everton and us to beat bolton (a hope rather than expectation bet)
:D Not too bad then
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/74719We dont deserve to be in the lead we have been sh*t.Also was never a freekick for the goal Masch fell over his own leg.
Looks like im gonna download sopcast thenSafe though still for the channel

Ye download sopcast it is the best for watching games.This stream is brilliant its Setenta ireland i think with english commentary and a really good pictute.
Cool, nice one mate :Y:Reckon itll have the Hatton/Pacquiao fight on it next week? Dont fancy payin for it cause im gonna be out that night anyway so ill probably only get home for the main event