S.A.S. (EuroGang) Thread

Thizz

are s.a.s/eurogang fully not caring about any sort of UK buzz???there better than most man here but dont seem to want to do much
these guys are gassed...when they came out they were way too far ahead for their own good and the Roc situation just made their egos bigger which has worked against them in my humble opinion.Im a big fan but they think they too big for the UK and so far ahead of the game but still do sh*t like doing videos in forests and car parks...surely thats not the actions of the best rappers in UK...wtf ? T.F if ure guys wanna carry themselves like they the sh*t they need to follow it up aswell.A couple trips to Prague and Italy + a lil footage aint really gonna be enough to convince me anymore and im a big supporter as i said before

Respect My Conglomerate vid was for SB.TVToday and Still Movin (hasnt dropped yet) vids was for Streetz Incarcerated DVDThe Ceiling & Flygerian Music vids was for Fresh Blood DVD (Grime Daily)Villain did the last Welcome To The City DVD and Haze the one before (I think).These are all UK online platforms and "hood" vids/DVDs. If you see them on US platforms before you do where they came from then that more about the UK platform then S.A.S.The Eurogang mixtapes are for the UK.S.A.S care about the fans/supporters in the UK, but they do not care for the UK industry at all. They been shitted on several times by it when making moves. For example...Why did there radio spins drop at least 50% the minute Dame said they was his artists, and have steadily declined over the years despite the general opinion that their music has been improving over the years.They feel like individuals of the Def Jam UK staff who should know better are half the reason there Rocafella contract never got signed.You gotta remember that S.A.S (and Bigz both) shot video(s) for 7gs (each), to not get even ONE MTV Base spin EVER.Or that when BET wanted to do My Block here with them, everybody including people they know told them that they moved to The States permanently.Or why did artists that they know go to America and when asked who has a buzz in America, they get amnesia and forget S.A.S name, despite there whole teams best experiences in America being with S.A.S.Or that they could have been signed Worldwide to Atlantic in late 2008, if one of the guys from Ayslum UK who they knew growing up, took a simple 5 minute meeting with Chris Lighty...I could go on giving examples as to why they feel the way they do, but simply it might come off as feeling like they too good but its more they feel like why they gotta play the game or fight to get their music out to a broader share of people in the UK.So they just stay at the level the UK wants them to be and that might sound like some defeatist outlook but it isn't cos they prepared to go out and spread out into as many different markets as possible if there is a financial calling for them there, the foreign blogs just show people like you who do support them that they still moving around and doing stuff and hustling whatever they can out of the situations they in, until it changes. We seen a lot of man rapping go broke or spend all there re-up money in the UK trying to breakthrough that next hurdle or ceiling or do a video and think nah f*ck this, but to them your suppose to get paid of rap, once you hit Rocafella/Diplomats level this sh*t can no longer be considered a hobby. If So Solid had been bigger than the UK, when the higher powers locked them down, they could have gone to other markets and still remained exactly how they was, rather than having to wait 6 years to be given a "second chance". People always think that Eurogang is about Euros or currency, when its actually about being the best rappers in Europe and using the whole of Europe as your playing field. Sometimes I think people get too caught up in being UK, UK, Uk, when the UK music industry isnt going to incorporate or support everybody, Notice how it was Dipset Europe yet when that other guy was gonna do the Skullgang thing they was running with Skullgang UK.

are s.a.s/eurogang fully not caring about any sort of UK buzz???there better than most man here but dont seem to want to do much
these guys are gassed...when they came out they were way too far ahead for their own good and the Roc situation just made their egos bigger which has worked against them in my humble opinion.Im a big fan but they think they too big for the UK and so far ahead of the game but still do sh*t like doing videos in forests and car parks...surely thats not the actions of the best rappers in UK...wtf ? T.F if ure guys wanna carry themselves like they the sh*t they need to follow it up aswell.A couple trips to Prague and Italy + a lil footage aint really gonna be enough to convince me anymore and im a big supporter as i said before
tbh i didnt think its kinda obvious why thy aint really goin hard in ukthe 'apprenticeship' they got in usa qwith dipset at them times gave them fans/exposure to a us market nd beyond, where u can actually make lots of pee, artists here nd in us would pay ££££ to get tht kinda foot on the ladderto turn there back on this nd try nd make it in the uk market (is there even a comparable uk market lol) where truthfully there aint much moneywould be a dumb move

tf how come the uk industry has no love or is so disrespectful to sas? Did SAS piss off someone in the early days of their career or something?and how come they havent been to portugal.. theres rappers there too loland when is the next haze mixtape dropping
Its not just S.A.S they do it to a lot of man. Which is why you see Giggs complaining, Klashnekoff complaining, everybody at sometimes feels wronged. TBH I dunno. There is a game that they want you to play at times... Cos all the time man say, "I like you man, you know what your doing, but you gotta play the game... And we look at each other like what game is this you talk about... That said a lot of the DJs are responding well to Around The World.Other than the diss track YEARS ago to some of the backpack rappers, nothing. That said Dame use to annoy people, but when he had gone back to NY they use to send them Rocawear on some dont hold that grudge against us.Lol. I wanna go Portugal...Haze's mixape album is next year now. He suppose to drop "Breath Of Fresh Air" with Ruthless I think this month tho.

tbh i didnt think its kinda obvious why thy aint really goin hard in ukthe 'apprenticeship' they got in usa qwith dipset at them times gave them fans/exposure to a us market nd beyond, where u can actually make lots of pee, artists here nd in us would pay ££££ to get tht kinda foot on the ladderto turn there back on this nd try nd make it in the uk market (is there even a comparable uk market lol) where truthfully there aint much moneywould be a dumb move
To be honest their exposure came from the Hot 97 freestyles and Dame/Rocafella. Those were the real machines. The Diplomats umbrella looks nice but it doesnt really break any barriers unless Cam is picking up the phone. As Rell, 40, Jha Jha and JR are already aware of, and Juelz will very shortly learn.To be honest they did turn there back on it, admitedly it was forced upon them. At the beginning of '04 they left US despite Cam and them telling them to marry chicks or skip on there Visas (smh) and didnt get back in until late '06. Those two years and the money poured into the Streets All Salute campaign is a big part of the reason they hate the UK induustry. So your right it was dumb.