S.A.S. (EuroGang) Thread

Thizz

whose seen the clip of bigz, sway and pyrelli on westwoodwhen bigz breaks the chair and cant get upclassicif ur gonna be fat you might aswell go all the way like bigz tbhi remember watching "cor blimey" on channel u with my grandad, him looking at bigz and going"jesus christ, whats wrong with world, this shouldnt be allowed"

whose seen the clip of bigz, sway and pyrelli on westwoodwhen bigz breaks the chair and cant get upclassicif ur gonna be fat you might aswell go all the way like bigz tbhi remember watching "cor blimey" on channel u with my grandad, him looking at bigz and going"jesus christ, whats wrong with world, this shouldnt be allowed"
:lol:

i swear Bigz looks like the kinda guy that way always gonna be fatbut hes made it worse by smoking and and i assume that he cant cookso he just munches takeaways until he needs a training bra (no homo)
He lost a lot of weight tho at one point. Just I think he knows if he loses it all he still gonna have the loose skin.He dont eat that much, just eats irregular, lots in one sitting, and IMO naturally has a slow metabolism and/or underactive thyroid.

:lol:
lol link for the clip?

To da one on da flamBoy its toughI just toss that ham on the fryin panLike spamIts done when I come in slamDamn, I feel like the son of samDont make me wrek sh*tWit a automatic got me goin likke general electricDamnThe lights are blinkin Im thinkinIts all over when go out drinkinOh makin my mind slow,Thats why I dont f*ck with the big four-ohBro, I got ta maintainCuz a nigga like me is goin; insane

S.A.S. & Bigz (Eurogang): Flygerian Music (Rick Ross “Maybach Music 2″ instrumental)http://sharebee.com/e3bc63ceEurogang Vol. 3 coming at you real soon... The intro is real strong, 100 bars strong.
what's all this flygerian thing about... what first made me listen to SAS was that they were London boys but doing things in america but always reppin ldn/uk... and now they're nigerians lol? also..any chance you can up the old sas/baby blu song where they're like "i thought u was my homie, why u actin like u dont know me" that was a tune but I can't find it anywhere

I hear you, but they was always children of Nigerian parents, lol.Just they was born in London, grew up in London, went high school in NY, so as people they naturally have a NY/LDN hybrid, and it was obvious it their sound musically.A lot of people didnt really know they was Nigerians via their music, if anything things like Dutty Clap made people assume they wasn't...and to be honest Africa is where there buzz is at the lowest of all the Worldwide markets, so IMO they have made a concious effort to re-address that.Tune is "Hold Me", is it not on Youtube?