STATE PROPERTY

Thizz

Probably better than Dipset just a really poor boss in Beanie never capatalising them in the right way & they never wanted to be a group, cos of the age differences.Peedi then >>>>Freeway until "put a beat on" >>>>Chris the only one that remotely can still rock now tho.

only ever rated Peedi and ChrisDipset was a much better product IMO
Amazed YOU said that tbh.State Property was way nicer.The more I think about it being fromm Harlem was the only thing Dips had over them, well that and their characters, but that kinda came from being from Harlem.

Guest WAVESURFER

f*ck*ng loved these guys. Still play their stuff to this day. Too many classics to list.Beanie was at his peak back then, Freeway & Peedi sounded like noone else I'd heard before, Oschino & Sparks had that greazy thing going on, Chris & Neef were just cool. And the beats were just too much.Great group.

SICK SICK GROUP.TBH The Roc at this point was such a force. Too many man who could murk.Would all appear in each others videos and sh*t.c*ck your toast/Shoot the right one/Make sure the witnesses gone before the night done..../Good night DUNHow can they laugh? Having fun and sh*t.Peedi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OH LORD

Dem beanie/sp v jada/lox lyrical wars were classic battles.Though it came out under Peedi Crack's name, this was a SP anthem & is still sick.
spuds!... one of those battles I was glad I witnessed in my lifetime.. Have still got em on tdk tapes courtesy of westwood show ..LMAO.That one for peedi track is a classic as well .So simple but that sh*t knocks. I really missed that era in the rocafella campWho remebers.

[Freeway]Put a beat on…[Voice of Battle Regulator]Straight raw man...[Freeway]You can't put a beat on?[Voice of Battle Regulator]It's straight raw.[Freeway]Put a beat on, I wanna spit over a track…[Voice of Battle Regulator]Straight raw, everything’s straight raw…