K Koke USG's (Suspect Gang)

Avon Barksdale

Guest petercrotch

Can't say i'm pleased about this to be honest . Just another white rapper that will probably be overatted by his fans and over exposed by the media .No doubt this time next year he will be classed as the best rapper in the u.k and will grab about 10 mobos

• Downvote 1

Can't say i'm pleased about this to be honest . Just another white rapper that will probably be overatted by his fans and over exposed by the media .No doubt this time next year he will be classed as the best rapper in the u.k and will grab about 10 mobos

your not pleased that someone innocent has been released from prison?

righhhhht

Guest phonecharger

d*ckhead

Guest petercrotch

righhhhht

There is more to it than that .

It is what it symbolizes .

When white people stop overatting white artists that make black music at the expense of black artists purely because of the colour of their skin then i will be happy as larry that a white rapper who talks about nothing but negativity is out of jail . Untill then i will not .

Do you think it's just by coincidence that jessie j happened to win 4 mobos this year , and pro green won best hip hop act last year ?

Do you think it's just by coincidence that the biggest reggae dj over here is white , biggest hip hop dj is white , biggest grime dj is white ?

Do you think it's just by coincidence that we only have two full black female singers signed to a major label , one of whom had to win a poxy t.v talent show to get there and the other has not been active for about a good five years .

Do you think it's just by coincidence that the biggest selling urban act compromise of two white artists and one black , i can tell you it's not .

History will tell you that white artists that make black music get far more exposure than their black counterparts . From elvis , to eminem , to jessie j, to michael buble and so on

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

righhhhht

There is more to it than that .

It is what it symbolizes .

When white people stop overatting white artists that make black music at the expense of black artists purely because of the colour of their skin then i will be happy as larry that a white rapper who talks about nothing but negativity is out of jail . Untill then i will not .

Do you think it's just by coincidence that jessie j happened to win 4 mobos this year , and pro green won best hip hop act last year ?

Do you think it's just by coincidence that the biggest reggae dj over here is white , biggest hip hop dj is white , biggest grime dj is white ?

Do you think it's just by coincidence that we only have two full black female singers signed to a major label , one of whom had to win a poxy t.v talent show to get there and the other has not been active for about a good five years .

Do you think it's just by coincidence that the biggest selling urban act compromise of two white artists and one black , i can tell you it's not .

History will tell you that white artists that make black music get far more exposure than their black counterparts . From elvis , to eminem , to jessie j, to michael buble and so on

675b90f7-d960-4232-9a88-72b57c2ed6d4.jpg

• Upvote 5

Koke deserves to get recognition he is easily one of the best, if not THE best in UK Hip Hop.

STOP IT.

Name me some better? And I'm talking all round here.

Tef is up there but he hasnt been able to transfer his style to a more mainstream sound which Koke done before he got locked up.

• Downvote 2

:lol:

You said K Koke & Young Teflon...

They ain't done shit & there being talked about as the best in the country, lol.

Its like me saying Meek Mill is the best rapper in the US.

You can call them the hottest rapper right now, but no rapper in this country is certified with a catalogue of work to say there the best.

I like Koke but when I see shit like that, well you make petercrotch's points sound like a winner.

• Upvote 2

Koke deserves to get recognition he is easily one of the best, if not THE best in UK Hip Hop.

STOP IT.

Tef is up there but he hasnt been able to transfer his style to a more mainstream sound which Koke done before he got locked up.

Dvs is better. Dubz is better. Blade Brown is better. Klashnekoff etc etc.

They ain't done shit & there being talked about as the best in the country, lol.

You can call them the hottest rapper right now, but no rapper in this country is certified with a catalogue of work to say there the best.

I like Koke but when I see shit like that, well you make petercrotch's points sound like a winner.

Exactly the Uk scene is a joke, man can't even be consistent enough to build a decent catalogue, everyone starts falling off after a couple mixtapes.

Guest petercrotch

STOP IT.

Akala ,Bashy ,Black the ripper, Dvs,Swiss , Scorcher . That's six

• Downvote 6

Tef has about 7 or 8 TOP QUALITY mixtapes. His catalogue is bigger then everyone's but like I said he's got his sound but hasn't been able to transfer it mainstream.

I knew someone would say DVS, which is a complete joke. He's had 1 mixtape in his life and people are talking about catalogues?

Dubz I agree I'd put up there but again his work rate hasn't been the best. Blade Brown :lol:

Koke's catalogue is not the best but early this year the quality of his music, features AND videos were second to none.

Guest phonecharger

sorry g but your sas boys arent touchin koke no matter how long theyve been out

/

koke is the best rapper in uk whether white black or asian everyone feels his pain

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tef has about 7 or 8 TOP QUALITY mixtapes. His catalogue is bigger then everyone's but like I said he's got his sound but hasn't been able to transfer it mainstream.

I knew someone would say DVS, which is a complete joke. He's had 1 mixtape in his life and people are talking about catalogues?

Dubz I agree I'd put up there but again his work rate hasn't been the best. Blade Brown :lol:

Koke's catalogue is not the best but early this year the quality of his music, features AND videos were second to none.

Please name these 8 quality releases...