Christina Millian

abc123

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

standing on the red carpet looking like Blade cross bred with a pimp named SlickbackCome like she dug up Marvin Gaye and jacked his burial suit and told MJ's seamstress to alter iti dont care how pretty she is how dare sheWearing some special brew drinking, park bench jamming, 31p asking old mans ankle swinging trousers, but cuz they got ruffles ppl wanna call it fashionThey shud deport her 4 them shenanigans

standing on the red carpet looking like Blade cross bred with a pimp named SlickbackCome like she dug up Marvin Gaye and jacked his burial suit and told MJ's seamstress to alter iti dont care how pretty she is how dare sheWearing some special brew drinking, park bench jamming, 31p asking old mans ankle swinging trousers, but cuz they got ruffles ppl wanna call it fashionThey shud deport her 4 them shenanigans
lmao

rahbfjhajntjjnrgajkgkstrzjtnsarfjnsgarkmjgrthtshswmy

aha i just want to rip itAlie rhi is bussin the inverted chopper suitStanding there tryna make ppl think Grace Jones' been bathing in cillit-bang wtfCome like she wearing Mc Hammers trousers on her armsCome like Cruella Daville fornicated with Wesley Snipes in New Jack City and this was the end resultCome like that bal'head ting in red dwarfCome like CB boxed her into Stargate Deep Space 9 wearing the suit from the Mask Come like steve harvey bussIn cedric the entertainers church suitAhahahhahai cant stopKeep this thread alive i beg
:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rahbfjhajntjjnrgajkgkstrzjtnsarfjnsgarkmjgrthtshswmy
Nah nah, I can't stop laughing. The wordplay and imagery are too much.sfdagvbbxdagsdbsgdsgvvbfxbsh

lmao thats how i no she left her real freinds back on the islandId have been like 'now u no u dun f*cked up in ur murder she wrote meets soul train 1985 type attire'Nah titan allow me plz, sum1 bar me from this threadShe looks Like Nat King Cole and Lily Savage's love child

fp_2166854_rihanna_cwny_050609.jpgJust to remind you of the levels.
JEEZ.
well overrated, i aint saying she's not nice, she is, but still, also she looked nicer when she looked all innocent in her first few vids, nowadays she looks slightly mental.