whos gna be top gunna on mw2??

ReZiW

I'm surprised GRIM3Y_BOY, now known as, Vinyl_Samurai didn't get a mention - He still comes hard ttkkGrimey_Greed is still there and is a merkers when he is aboutI'm forever on and off CoD4 with them man and AcidicBlazeModern Warfare 2 though is a game for the takenSome of you man need to start practising now tbh
:lol: , you need to start practising sonYou been on them mans d*cks for time still....them guys are just known as the tag-a-longs tbh
About I need to start practising, laugh out loud, hold tight youIt ain't a hovis ting when them man are concernedI've been playing online with them since day so yeahSwear you play online on your ones though, how's that going for you now?Are you still beg'n it to get to gold cross?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised GRIM3Y_BOY, now known as, Vinyl_Samurai didn't get a mention - He still comes hard ttkkGrimey_Greed is still there and is a merkers when he is aboutI'm forever on and off CoD4 with them man and AcidicBlazeModern Warfare 2 though is a game for the takenSome of you man need to start practising now tbh
:lol: , you need to start practising sonYou been on them mans d*cks for time still....them guys are just known as the tag-a-longs tbh
About I need to start practising, laugh out loud, hold tight youIt ain't a hovis ting when them man are concernedI've been playing online with them since day so yeahSwear you play online on your ones though, how's that going for you now?Are you still beg'n it to get to gold cross?
Yh, llow catching feelingsLOL @ playing online on your ones...how is that even possible you retardHow can you be "beg'n it" to get a gold cross? Ive had a gold cross for f*ck*ng ages :arrow: Your one of them man that just chat a whole load of sh*t in topics but yet you fail to have a mic, snm

Yh, llow catching feelingsLOL @ playing online on your ones...how is that even possible you retardHow can you be "beg'n it" to get a gold cross? Ive had a gold cross for f*ck*ng ages :arrow: Your one of them man that just chat a whole load of sh*t in topics but yet you fail to have a mic, snm
Can't even be bothered to type a reply tbh Magic or Houdini or David Blaine, what ever you want to call yourselfWhen was the last time I was in a game with you? Early 2008? Yeah, so allow itAnd yes I do own a mic, and yes I do speak on it Further more we're going off topic - Get back on it :arrow: