Crime Lords run gangs from prison using PS3

Guest Ian Wright 8

Guest Ian Wright 8
Organised criminals are continuing to operate their multi-million pound empires from behind bars by using interactive internet games to secretly pass on their orders, an elite crime fighting squad revealed today.The Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) said it was actively monitoring 5,000 crime lords throughout the UK and abroad — 3,000 more than last year.Some of them have been jailed but they are all being monitored through their financial or illegal dealings with the help of other crime fighting agencies."Top-level” criminals that have been jailed are now using code words in chat room facilities on interactive internet games to run their global networks. They are also said to be using games, such as PlayStations, to charge their illegally kept mobile telephones....
See more http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle6280199.ece

i also only shot to adults, plus i don't like the negative stereotype of laziness that is associated with weed useso i made a rule if u want my service u need to wake up at 5 am and go on a specific joggin run, you will be approached then by a random jogger

Guest Ian Wright 8
Watch the abbrviation tho... bang bang!Anyhoo... prisons in England are a joke still.
Depends which one and what you're in for.Going nowhere fast i.e. life = It's bless.Everything else = rawNo one I know who's come out the other side said pen was easy