Falling Out With Best Friends

Avon Barksdale

Guest Lisa Turtle

Fell out with one of my big time co-dizzles when I was with my ex.It had been building up for a couple of years then she did something and I thought, 'you know what, f*ck this broad'We actually came to blows, my ex had to drag me off her that day, and I chucked her out of my house.Took two years for us to talk again. 2 f*ck*ng years!Its like we never parted. The memories we had/have >>>>-------My best best friend is my 5th sister, reeeeeeeeeal talk.Last year in October we had a really rough patch but I couldn't be without her. Love her to death.------There was one boy who I loved like a brother, that was my first ever friend. We were really tight but when we were younger we blurred the lines and f*cked things up for ever.When I got with my ex, the friend started to act very strangely...Cut a long story short we just don't talk.I still have a lot of love for him and wish him a lot of success but he can't accept the fact that we can't work romantically so he resents me for that.I haven't really grieved the loss of that friendship. I feel like someone died.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell out with my closest boy when I was at collegecoz my circle is very tight and small it was a great shock to the systemwas over a girl as well SHMBIG clash of personalities right therewas fortunate it was the time everyone was starting uni though it did get bare awkwardsadly hes mum passed away a few years later which made us put our differences aside, attended the funeral as well was a very sad experienceafter that we close again like nothing had ever happened it was then i realised how silly we both was......remain close till this day

I've fallen out with two mates - One of them a 'brother', twice it was over money, the other a chickCheck this though, linked this one broad for about 3 odd months, didn't introduce her to the man dem 'cos I know they'd be more interested in getting to know her/her life/her mates etc. So the day comes when I think lowe it I'll introduce man dem to her, see what get's said. So was in town with my link and three of my boys, one of which was with his bird, went movies, then to some wine bar.All through out the night every one was trying it with my link, even my mates, so thought enough was enough, told everyone we should leave and go else where. Ended up going back to my bredrins yard and chilling. Everyone is doing what ever so I go in the kitchen for a fag, two twos now I walk back in the front room and notice my link ain't there as well as one of my mates. Ask everyone what's good, and they say she went to the other room on the blower. Walked in now and I see man lips'n her and everything half undressed. I just stood there plainface and everything. Was venting but couldn't actually confront them (some moist ting thinking back). So just said to the rest of my peoples I was out. Made up with my mate like a year later but it ain't the point. Man violated the situation.The money issue, was once over a PS3 when they first came out. Told my boy I'd take one of his hands, but can't give him the P straight away, earliest I could hand over the P was in a fortnights time. Man violated my phone every day saying where's my money, stop wasting my time. Told him to suck a few things and wait for it. In the end got the goods but the box had been opened and the controller used etc. Some loose ting tbh.

All through out the night every one was trying it with my link, even my mates, so thought enough was enough, told everyone we should leave and go else where. Ended up going back to my bredrins yard and chilling. Everyone is doing what ever so I go in the kitchen for a fag, two twos now I walk back in the front room and notice my link ain't there as well as one of my mates. Ask everyone what's good, and they say she went to the other room on the blower. Walked in now and I see man lips'n her and everything half undressed. I just stood there plainface and everything. Was venting but couldn't actually confront them (some moist ting thinking back). So just said to the rest of my peoples I was out. Made up with my mate like a year later but it ain't the point. Man violated the situation.
Your bredrin did you a favour. If she's loose enough to do that while you're there, NO WAY could you wifey her. Sh*t, she probably had other links or would have had other links that you WOULDN'T have found out about.He's out of order yes, but truth be told if she would have showed you she was feelin someone else would you have dashed her or fought for her? She wasn't worth it. He's snakey tho.--------------------------------------------One of my tightest friends, some white boy from primary school. No homo, we come like JD and Turk. I all had keys to his house and could go round anytime I liked. From year primary til college I was cool with him, same schools same college.Started going out with one girl, she's all bossing him around and ting. Bare of us within the circle didn't like her and vice versa, and most fo them stopped talking to him. True say I was his bredrin I kept my opinion to myself coz he was happy. Then she told him to lock me off coz she didn't like me. He thought about it for a while, then actually went ahead and done it. Stopped answering mans calls, getting his Mum to say he wasn't in and made up some lie to make his parents dislike me.She cheated on him and then dashed him. He try phone me saying sorry. Nah man, I don't do second chances. That sh*t was foul how he treated me.Most my friends from back then I buck up with every once in a while, but most people ain't close enough to me/with me to roll deep and have that "family" friendship. Only a couple exceptions. Having said that, I doubt I'd care if I never spoke to any of my friends again. That's been my attitude since then. Always fall out with female friends (because they jarr me at some point), and fell out with another one of my closest bredrins over dumb sh*t. Stopped talking for two years. Started talking after coz he was in hospital and his fam were overly pissed that I never went and saw him.

f*ck*ng wow at iheartdubsteps, your circle is f*cked.You bring your chick to meet your friends and everyone is trying it on with her, some madness.I've been in a similar situation to Goliath on more than one occasion, one man did it once apologised to everyone....and then did it again twice as bad. We're cool now but it will never be the same again, partly cos I'm waiting for him to get a next chick and lock everyone off again.

f*ck*ng wow at iheartdubsteps, your circle is f*cked.You bring your chick to meet your friends and everyone is trying it on with her, some madness.I've been in a similar situation to Goliath on more than one occasion, one man did it once apologised to everyone....and then did it again twice as bad. We're cool now but it will never be the same again, partly cos I'm waiting for him to get a next chick and lock everyone off again.
Madness ain't the word. I was just pissed I didn't clock my mate's movements earlier onThe fact the broad didn't call me after this event was a blessing as well tbhWater under the bridge now, he's got a wifey and a kid so it's all goodOnce you get in one of them situations, your trust for each other really get's testedBut yours and Goliath's situations where f*ckriesToo many choose the skirt over their mates etc - Pittyful

I can barely believe some of the sh*t I'm reading.If I walked in on my bredrin kissing my girl there would NEVER be coming back from it. It's not about the chick at all, it's about the fact that he just did it like that. When you were in the yard as well so he knew you would find out and didn't care.

I can barely believe some of the sh*t I'm reading.If I walked in on my bredrin kissing my girl there would NEVER be coming back from it. It's not about the chick at all, it's about the fact that he just did it like that. When you were in the yard as well so he knew you would find out and didn't care.
This!Not to mention the fact he's disrespected u infront of ur other boys.. Took u for some any guy tbh, far far too brazen.. That kind of man shoulda been exited from the circle cah from he can do it to u he'd do it to any of ya.. Snake movements stil

i used to think like goli. but nah thats a violation. dont f*ck with ur bredrins girl or moneythats just a violation of principles. people tend to be weak and instead of cutting ppl loose they wannareconcile cos gettin a new circleof ppl u like/rate/like minded is long.fuk that that person violated to the nth power. no forgiveness ur out in the wildernessif u done that to meanyway yeah i drifted away from nuff peeps initially i was of the feeling dont f*ck with anyone that i cant bring to a war ting but that was dead then i was just on sum im doin me flex get my pees up, now im just saying ive got family and ppl i go shoobs with (not v often but still) just have a few diff circles n dont expect too much from any1no point hangin round ppl who dont think similar to u also

Bloody hell.What kind of friends do some of you have ?Iheartdubstep your just way too safe bro, don't think I could ever reconcile in that situation. For the reasons that eks pointed out.And that Goli story was sad. SMH @ guys that change like that over a chick, disgusting.

Guest Lemons
Bitches be changing niggas
Wouldn't put it in those exact words (for obvious, me being white related reasons) but a big fat C/S. A couple of my pals completely changed to the point where I'm like "What happened to you China, you used to be cool" and they're telling me "China still cool!" but China aint cool no more...

Wouldn't put it in those exact words (for obvious, me being white related reasons) but a big fat C/S. A couple of my pals completely changed to the point where I'm like "What happened to you China, you used to be cool" and they're telling me "China still cool!" but China aint cool no more...
:D

:D nigga u stoopid

:D nigga u stoopid

This guy. :D

Love my besty till death do us part. Dunno what I'd do if we weren't friends any more... that sh*t would cut deeper than a knife ever would.If you feel as though you can make up with the dude... swallow your pride and just do it. Allow regretting it a few years down the line and for what? Because of pride?!

• 2 months later...