bruno vs eminem @ mtv awards

mr_r

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way is it real, eminem's security would've seen that coming a mile off and tiger-uppercutted him in the nut-sack.
thats d12 though, not his security..
:rofl:comment makes this come into mind
its always bugged me at 3.18 in that video wtf is that food she puts on her plate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8080576.stmSacha Baron Cohen's stunt at the MTV Movie Awards, which saw him land on Eminem while baring his naked backside, was pre-arranged, a writer has said.The rap star was seen storming out of the ceremony after Cohen's alter-ego Bruno landed on him in a skimpy outfit. But Scott Aukerman, head writer for the awards, wrote on his blog the incident was staged and rehearsed in advance. "They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show," he said. Baron Cohen flew in to the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles on a wire before apparently colliding with an obstacle and spinning down to the audience. Speculation had been rampant over whether the stunt was staged, there was no comment from Baron Cohen, Eminem or MTV. "Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way," Aukerman wrote. The article was later removed from his blog. Twilight winIn the posting, he also revealed the pitfalls of writing for an internationally-televised award show - and admitted that several sketches got cut. "We tried several things, from topical jokes to sketches," he wrote. "Anything that didn't involve pointing out a celebrity or saying a curse word fell completely flat during rehearsals. Subtlety just does not work during that show." Aukerman also revealed that he and the other writers only received "a few hundred dollars" for their efforts. At the ceremony, held at the Gibson Amphitheatre near Los Angeles, Vampire drama Twilight won five trophies, including best film, best actress from Kristen Stewart and best male breakthrough performance for Robert Pattinson.

Guest Triple XXX
no way is it real, eminem's security would've seen that coming a mile off and tiger-uppercutted him in the nut-sack.
thats d12 though, not his security..
:rofl:comment makes this come into mind
its always bugged me at 3.18 in that video wtf is that food she puts on her plate.
oh sh*t hu clocked in the london paper they did a ting on wen he went to Jonathan Ross' house after the show to swap comic books or some sh*tthey pictured Kon Artist n said said he was Eminems minderpar

Eminem "thrilled" with 'Bruno' stunt Thursday, June 4 2009, 12:18 BST By David Balls, Music Reporter Eminem has admitted that he is "thrilled" with the success of his stunt with Sacha Baron Cohen at the MTV Movie Awards. The rapper claimed that he was more than happy to take part in the sketch, which saw 'Bruno' actor Cohen descend semi-naked from the roof and "accidentally" crash on top of him. "Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag," he told RapRadar. "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going nuts, so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it." The 'We Made You' star added that when he returned to his hotel later that night, he "laughed uncontrollably for about three hours. Especially after I saw it on air".