Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like herdnt see the hypeaint mixed race girl she aint evven all that facially speakin... some generic beige irish girlim tallkin about benazir and couple fo those blonde whores...
bruv u need to re look at benazir.. she a fcuking mong...loud bytch ^_)from another forum...on norin.........She was in Real World sydney back in 2007/8 as Issacs girlfriend

why did they put so many nobs in these plastic wannabe celebsthey should of looked at the list i wrotesome dorky indian, some american/english rappersh*t load of bimbos and freeks only person out of all them who represents a real person is marcus imohe is the kinda guy you meet in the pub and play pool with what is that russian all about?that d*ckhead irnaianand that brazilian which is not a good look on carpe especially what he has been accused of then see this batz from brazil

noirin_818614a.jpgjhezz
bruv it must be me but i know quite a few lighty/ mix race/ javine type looking chicks like thatI just can not see what so special about this chick might have to see her in person but its all hypeI think people r hypeing coz she is white but looks black and mans know if they go out with a girllike that people would not call them a bounty lol @ channel 4 parring all muslims with benazeerthey could of easily got an indain girl with them attributes and got a decent pakistani girl

I actually do not see the hype in this series.
i see what ur sayingwas it just me or was the crowd deadout hardly anyone there no noisebut yer i didnt really get excited when i saw peeps going in the house like "this guys gonna stir things up"

noirin_818614a.jpgjhezz
lol @ channel 4 parring all muslims with benazeerthey could of easily got an indain girl with them attributes and got a decent pakistani girl
i feel the pain bruv, she is fcuking rank.. at least put in someone with some shame and manners... very loud byatch......you see that indian dude? i found a vid of him at hertforshire uni... bumping and grinding to dancehall... LMAO too funny girls was getting grabbed
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

lol how can i switch on E4 and be watching some woman cry about how she feels bad for leaving her kids and how she has to learn how to trust people more etc.Then some faggot is telling everyone about how he got assaulted on the Tyne bridge for being gay (lol)That Sree dude stood up and decided to tell the whoel house about his families life story lmao."I haven't got a nasty bone in my body. Except the one in my boyfriend last night"SMH...Something Venom would say