Muslims and Arranged marriages

Kim

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my freinds and family are all gettin married off now...but its not fair seeing this happen.Im muslim myself but havent been mosque in years so never really allowed myself to think and understand their beleifs reason behind the whole religion, i would just convert seeing as i get frown upon loads but i jus live my life init....religion is evil tbhIm just one of theese people tryna tell woman to have their own mine and what ever but it aint happenin im seein my cousin 15 yrs old looking for her weddin dress oblivious to the fact shes bein forced;;;;its sickenin if u think about it......
it says in a hadith u are NOT allowed to force someone into marriagemany muslims do it, but this is from their CULTURE not from their religion, sameway some marry their cousinswent to a muslim wedding today real nice occasion

another ignoramusblack slaves were exclusively used by christian crackasarabs enslaged more western whites / meditarreans then black slaves... it wasnta racial superiority thing as it was with the whites they took slaves from everywhere... a freed black slave was the first breh 2 call the muslims to pray... the black man had an integral part from day dot.has there ver been a black pope...u guys are only christains because some crackas tooku from lagos and changed ur names and customs and made u christiansthe black muslims came 2 islam by themselves... they built places of education and science in timbuktoo.. they were viewed as equalsu ever wondered why the crackas colonised india and built infrastructure and buildings and left a massive legacy behind there ? its because they viewed blacks as meaningles monkeys with little more importance then an animal.people need 2 read their historysthe ignorance on this site is absurd ... :blink:

Guest Triple XXX
africans got rinsed by every1. no backbone.
i think ull find the remaining Africans are the ones that werent touchedthe ones that wer rinsed ended up in the Americas n other random places u dnt normally find black dudes

i think ull find the remaining Africans are the ones that werent touchedthe ones that wer rinsed ended up in the Americas n other random places u dnt normally find black dudes
nah but the ones left got fuked up by white man cah white man got rich off all the slaves the dumb africans didnt want. africans let ppl tek all the gold out of it n all. africans got no fight man.

Sex Piston you cant be serious girl, Your a Muslim? Do you practise the religon? do you pray, stick by the guidelines and rules, those who dont actually practise Islam then theres no difference from a Christian, the only thing that seperates a Muslim and a Christian is ones who actually pray.About arranged marriage it happens in every culture from white to black, it's just how some families keep to their tradition.

lol at 'africans' got no fightA continent that has every resource known to man in abundance dont need gun machinaryGuns are for raiding thats a European habit check His StoryAlso sunni muslims are just as fascist as christianity, pale arabs worship capitalismDont mistake human beings for mankindIm not a 'kind' of man thats boookie

Guest TimeBomb
pale arabs moretime worship orthodox jew doctrineDont get upset get even
algeria is 99% sunni muslim, 1% jew/christian, 0% shia muslim.algeria is made up mainly of people of arab or berber origin.The northern people are generally pale, while the southern people are dark/black.Every black algerian is sunni muslim.Morocco and tunisia are more less the same thing apart from having higher jew/christian populations.

Sex Piston you cant be serious girl, Your a Muslim? Do you practise the religon? do you pray, stick by the guidelines and rules, those who dont actually practise Islam then theres no difference from a Christian, the only thing that seperates a Muslim and a Christian is ones who actually pray.About arranged marriage it happens in every culture from white to black, it's just how some families keep to their tradition.
Innitshe ain't no muslim..

there are dark skin people that follow pale man doctrineSunni man concept was not created with emancipation in considerationpeople have transformed Islam in2 Muhammadism, sameway they turned Christianity in JesusismYeh'wa knew people were guna eff up and start worshiping man instead of Most High Scriptures have been altered to distort direct lineage in order to create DivinityIm talking on a masonic level u hear me

Guest TimeBomb
there are dark skin people that follow pale man doctrineSunni man concept was not created with emancipation in considerationpeople have transformed Islam in2 Muhammadism, sameway they turned Christianity in JesusismYeh'wa knew people were guna eff up and start worshiping man instead of Most High Scriptures have been altered to distort direct lineage in order to create DivinityIm talking on a masonic level u hear me
where are u getting ur info from?i think ur gettin a lil confused from the sunni/shia disputes in the middle east where sunnis believe Mohammed is the last prophet while shi'ites think imam ali is next in line and they worship him and display his images.in north africa we are all sunni, there is no dispute or 'Muhammadism', - "La llaha illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah - there is no god but God, Mohammed is the Prophet of God"

The f*ck? Post is just dripping with fail.

Guest Medic
where are u getting ur info from?i think ur gettin a lil confused from the sunni/shia disputes in the middle east where sunnis believe Mohammed is the last prophet while shi'ites think imam ali is next in line and they worship him and display his images.in north africa we are all sunni, there is no dispute or 'Muhammadism', - "La llaha illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah - there is no god but God, Mohammed is the Prophet of God"
Where are you getting your info from? Shia muslims do not worship imam ali, that is ridiculous.

Guest TimeBomb
Where are you getting your info from? Shia muslims do not worship imam ali, that is ridiculous.
when shia muslims go to the mosque and whip themselves what are they doing?when shia muslims walk thru the streets holding banners and pictures of imam ali while making themselves bleed what are they doing?is it not a form of worship?obviously their god is still allah, but they put a huge importance on imam ali.

only the strongest survive