Ever moved a chick on....

NiNES.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah but 1 guy was tried it.. but wasnt goin about it the right way lol... he was constantly starin at me the whole journey ... i found it quite uncomfortable tbh lol then when i got off the bus he followed then i said 'whats your problem' hes like 'nothing i just found u attractive thats all' i wo thinking wtf ... wat kinda sh*t is that:s

Guest Cipher

Nah few times its been them ones where im on for a few stops, the bus is packed and im at the front near the driver, get the eyes across from across the bus, but I'd have to push people out the way like 'excuse me, sorry, can i get thrugh, sorry, sorry' etc to get to the other end of the bus JUST TO MOVE HER, nahONE CHICK escaped me like thisKinda wished I did it still

Neversome loudmouth girls from west came down to Harrow to bang up some girlswere trying to chirpes me on a ram 114, proper awkward it was even worse because my sister was opposite.
was bashy driving lol114 is epic for that remember droppin a essay on chicks chirpsing on that bus on rwd or early vipmust be some confidence ting

Neversome loudmouth girls from west came down to Harrow to bang up some girlswere trying to chirpes me on a ram 114, proper awkward it was even worse because my sister was opposite.
was bashy driving lol114 is epic for that remember droppin a essay on chicks chirpsing on that bus on rwd or early vipmust be some confidence ting
04-06 was the prime for gyaldeadout last time i was on a bus tingbare memories though, girls, happy slaps, drunks, beef etc