Make-up.

KayGee

oh my god 90 quid lol, could never afford something like that!! I will just have to take this as a lesson learned i guess and not mess around with myself when its not needed. Thank god they will grow back though, i will just have to make sure i dont get tempted to get them done again in the meantime to make it look like i have eyelashes :D although i have about 10 boxes of strip lashes laying about that have never been used so that might be a safer optionThanks for putting my mind at rest though! :D

• 3 weeks later...
thanks ladies. Damaging? for some reason i thought an overlay would be better. I just wanted nice nails for graduation (I always break my nails at work)
Any sort of layering will be bad tbh, it traps air to the natural nail resulting in weakness etc.Just always make sure you get them taken off properly as half the problems people have is when they rip them off and pull half the nails layers with it.

thanks ladies. Damaging? for some reason i thought an overlay would be better. I just wanted nice nails for graduation (I always break my nails at work)
Any sort of layering will be bad tbh, it traps air to the natural nail resulting in weakness etc.Just always make sure you get them taken off properly as half the problems people have is when they rip them off and pull half the nails layers with it.
Thats exactly what i did, just used a pair of scissors to kind of pry them off, hurt like hell and my nails were a state for ages, i dont even bother with falsies anymore i just grow my own nails and look after them and they look really nice/Getting a bit worried about my eyelashes, its been a while now and i have one small spiky bit on one eye and i cant see any other signs of regrowth whatsoever :D is it possible that when she pulled them out she damaged the hair follicle and they wont grow back at all? i know you guys said a few months but i thought i would have seen more happening by now

I hope thats all it is lol :D 2bh most people havent even noticed its only when i point it out to them, but my eyelashes looked like they were false in the first place and now they just look sparse,with a patch with absolutely no lashes about 4mm long on the outer corner of one eye, really regret getting extensions and still have no idea why i did it. Like you say though all i can do is be patient, i checked out that stuff you told me about to make them grow quicker and it looks pretty good, if they dont grow back im just gonna have to save up and try it out.

ok I'm going to have to think long and hard before I get the nails done. Queen Bee have you thought of using Lilash, Ardell, Jan Marini, Mavala eyelash growth serums? Do some research into first but I've heard some people say they use it.

QB Lilash was the one i was talking about before, it def works but as you say them products come pretty pricey.
I've seen free trials that they offered on the website, i was considering that but i think its only 14 days and i know i would end up wanting to keep it, i think what im gonna do is start saving up for it which will take me a couple of months anyway, and if in the meantime they grow back ill leave it, i was in london at the weekend and i was so tempted to get some more extensions put on to hide the gaps, argh such a vicious cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies run and buy Glamour magazine like asap. The July edition is offering a free full size Benefit product - Eye Bright - A great highlight stick, water liner or brightener. Retails at £14.00Bad Gal Eyeliner - Black eyeliner. Retails at £14.00Conceal It Stick. Retails at £17.00Obviously im gonna buy all 3 (maybe 4 for another Eye Bright) and get Product worth of £45.00 for just £6.00. :D

• Upvote 2