INNOCENT WHITE BOY SEDUCED BY EVIL MUSLIMS

streets.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

don't let the media fool you about Choudary I was fooled earlier this year by gmtvChoudary came on twice and explained the demonstration it was against that regiment who were coming back that regiment had murdered and raped innocent peoplethe official files on it can be found online on the red cross website (red cross or a next charity nothing to do with Islam)and that's why he was protesting in Lutonbecause I made a topic cussing himbut I looked into it deeply the sun and gmtv are just running a propaganda campaign against him
lol at believing that, this aint america.
so the red cross had to deal with these people interview them gathered informationput the report online. Where it says these british soilders killed innocent men and rapedgirls. You going to tell me its a lie?its not on al quieda website it is on a reconised world charity who name that british regiment as the ones responsible and you refuse to belive it? im at work but will find the link and post it
yeah find the link i aitnt believing it till i read it.And lucarelli this bad guy talk dont suit ya. give those fingers of yours a rest or you may end up loosing em.

Modernised Muslims are the Good Muslims I f*ck with, but the ones who follow the Qur'an down to the last paragraph and take it literally....they can kick rocks, f*ck them and everything they stand for. So ultimately the Muslims that are actually peaceful aren't really following their scriptures, perhaps that should be a new branch of Islam.Surah 5:51O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.Surah 2:191-193And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." There is a good case to be made that the overall context of these verses is defensive war, however, there are two worrisome pieces to this passage. The first is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of "persecution." The second is that fighting may persist until "religion is for Allah."Surah 9:73O Prophet! strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, an evil refuge indeed. Surah 9:5But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.Surah 9:123O ye who believe! Fight the Unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.And theres a lot more. Now you can understand why the radicals find justification in killing and they know how to use this text in all its literal value. Lets not forget The Qur'an was written 600 years after the Old Testament, and The Old testament was brutal so you can see where Muhammad got the violence from. Shame is Christians didnt bring all that mess into this day and age, Muslims did (those that are violent anyway)And for those so called moderate Muslims, there is a Surah against you which goes along the lines of: "Do not pick and mix for Allah is all knowing, follow the religion fully or you are just as bad as the unbelievers"Either way, if your naive and stupid enough to be seduced into something life changing without doing your own research, you deserve your fate. That goes for the imbeciles in prison. As for the kid, he's still young

f*ck the kuffarsThe islamic strong hold is getting strongerone day there will be a good muslim to kuffar ratio then it will be a wrap
Well in that case, f*ck you and the current methods being implimented to change the "kuffars" ways. You just displayed the prime example why everybody who isn't Muslim dislikes Muslims. Come better than that G

f*ck the kuffarsThe islamic strong hold is getting strongerone day there will be a good muslim to kuffar ratio then it will be a wrap
Well in that case, f*ck you and the current methods being implimented to change the "kuffars" ways. You just displayed the prime example why everybody who isn't Muslim dislikes Muslims. Come better than that G
Trust meWatch when the akh kills you and you go jahanam and he goes jannahIslam>>>ur lifeAllahu akbar

:rolleyes:

Your book tells you to not be nice to us until we change, all those other verses preaching peace are written in a way to send mixed signals. If your going to hate us, hate us from within your own houses or from an Islamic State and not outside. Also respect the fact that you reside in a Christian Country, you don't see Christians in Saudi Arabia, matter of a fact Christians aint even allowed to build churches there...Fair huhCool Muslims I'm good with, but some of you guys take this non believer sh*t too far

tbh we are all humans. people from my family dont go out of their way to condemn christianswe live in a christian country so we respect christian viewsTbh christians are on this anti-islam thing because Islam is the quickest growing religion in the world and they are worried that the numbers will get to a high enough number for there to be religious crusades and things of that ilk.For you to go out and look for qoutes from the holy book is weak and shows how easily your mind could be swayed by a article

Infamous easy with the talk im Muslim too but i dont go out of my way insulting non-Muslims, the good books teaches us to love everybody regardless.
not the koran so stop lying to yourself. it teaches you to hate jews and christians.the jews also hate everyone as well.

tbh we are all humans. people from my family dont go out of their way to condemn christianswe live in a christian country so we respect christian viewsTbh christians are on this anti-islam thing because Islam is the quickest growing religion in the world and they are worried that the numbers will get to a high enough number for there to be religious crusades and things of that ilk.For you to go out and look for qoutes from the holy book is weak and shows how easily your mind could be swayed by a article
I respect the fact that you acknowledge our Humanity but I think you as a Muslim understand how violent things can get if the Qur'an is read as it is with no translation or self interpretation, uneducated reading i call it.You see how narrow minded you are, for your own info bro, I studied the Qur'an and still am, along with the Bible, check my posting history and you will see I have posted regarding Islam before. As for Islam being the fastest growing religion, that simply is borderline myth, Islam is the dominant religion of the third world where the birth rate is high. In these same Countries, Muslims are killed if they convert to Christianity."Muslim's claim that their growth rate is 235 percent and 47 percent for Christianity. This statistic came from the Readers Digest Almanac and Yearbook 1983, and represents 235 percent increase over 50 years. Muslims always leave off the 50 year fact to make it appear they are going 235% every year."Why will Muslims not quote real authoritative statistics from certified research groups who show Islam is not the fastest growing religion in 3/4’s of the worlds countries?

Infamous easy with the talk im Muslim too but i dont go out of my way insulting non-Muslims, the good books teaches us to love everybody regardless.
not the koran so stop lying to yourself. it teaches you to hate jews and christians.the jews also hate everyone as well.
Ignorance. So your saying every Muslim hates Jews and Christians? I hate the Israeli Govt i dont hate christians. Yur statement is why people need to be educated on religious matters before they speak.

Ignorance. So your saying every Muslim hates Jews and Christians? I hate the Israeli Govt i dont hate christians. Yur statement is why people need to be educated on religious matters before they speak.
i dont mean every muslim hates jews and christians, but your religious law if you FOLLOW IT TO A T says you should.so infact, every muslim who doesnt harbour distrust towards muslims christians and non beleivers is sinning.islam is a joke religion, built on nothing but violence and communism. yes communism.and im saying that i dont like the jews any more cos they too are just as violent and deceitful thats why your from the same womb