U.S visa help

Bacardi_Up

I say all this but if your a paranoid guy dont try it cos if you get put in the box room your probably bait yourself due to your state of mind.and if your travelling alone, staying for something like 2-5 days, saying your unemployed, staying at a private address, your going to look bait and be forced to go to the back room...So I would say make your circumstances look as much a generic holiday as possible.

I say all this but if your a paranoid guy dont try it cos if you get put in the box room your probably bait yourself due to your state of mind.and if your travelling alone, staying for something like 2-5 days, saying your unemployed, staying at a private address, your going to look bait and be forced to go to the back room...So I would say make your circumstances look as much a generic holiday as possible.
allow going on like its an interview before you travel. on the form you dont put anything that they will question you about innit simple.nobodies gonna interview you in any box. too much "i know" going on

allow going on like its an interview before you travel. on the form you dont put anything that they will question you about innit simple.nobodies gonna interview you in any box. too much "i know" going on
i don't know about before you travel, but if you try risk it and appear suspicious, they will pull you to one side and interrogate/search you. i know because it happened to me recently. and it's not nice lol

Lol, this guy...Nobody at immigration and visas in ANY US international airport questions you, no? If you think so you've never been out of Europe you d*ckhead.Fact is in America if you turn up at that checking point, flying from Canada into the US (especially JFK) on a UK passport even with a valid visa the eyebrow will raise, then if your flying in alone, eyebrow raise number two, duration of stay, accomodation, etc... These are all things which are going to lead the officer to take your passport and direct you to a room, where you will be further questioned. Thats not a big deal, I been in that room many a time, just like I said if you do have something to hide and your a paranoid guy you dont want to go to the room.However its obviously less likely to happened if you turn up with someone, with a filled out valid and pre-booked accomodation for say 7 or 14 nights, a booked return flight back home, you work back home, etc. Basically a enough evidence to prove your going back home and this is just a holiday. Your visa will be stamped within minutes and your walk straight thru like the millions of tourists everyday.

they really are parawen i went before it was "what is the purpose of your stay, what is the duration, where are you staying, where are you travelling from, who are travelling with" etcand coz im brown and my mum is white they were like "are these YOUR kids?"

they ask the usual questions, if they see youve been in and out alot its never gonna be a problem. JFK is one of the better airports actually cos of the huge traffic flow. the southern airports are worse. but yeah if they sense hesitance in your voice or something doesn't sound right they will delay you. if u dont fill that form out ur coming back anyway

The staff at JFK are knobs and rude. One of them told my boy to not come back, lol.I've found the Southern ones cool tbh. Infact the best, but I'm talking about Orlando, Dallas and Atlanta, where as you might be talking rural south like New Orleans, Kentucky, Memphis, etc...

yeh they do question you alot, they dont just glance over your passport and swipe u ini remember when i was at the us embassy getting my visa for camp, they were going HARD at all the british muslims/anyone with an asian face.the americans do not care, and will SEND YOU BACK